Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well i have a smart parts ion everything stock for some reason the gauge on my marker will only let me shoot if it is less then 120 psi. Ive talked to other people and they all say hm thats weird and it should be able to alow more then only 120 psi because when i shoot paintballs they go around 20 feet and dont even pop when hit something because its so slow. But if i adjust it to more then 120 on the psi gauge it will not even dry fire. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
9,221 Posts
COULD be a gauge problem, but I'm willing to bet it's an oring allowing air to slip through. At lower pressures it's not enough to blow the bolt back and prevent it from going forward, but once the pressures start getting up to real shooting pressure, too much air gets through and so it locks in the rear position.

·
WARNING: Anti-Social
330 Posts
I agree. It doesn't seem that likely that it's the reg. You should still check the reg but don't replace it until you take care of the o-rings.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea i have a different reg i can tell its not a reg problem because it still wont let me shoot over 120 psi and just took firing chamber and everything apart no busted orings or anything

1 - 14 of 14 Posts