Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Got A Smart Parts Nerve I Know I Should Use Air But What Psi Low Pressure Or High?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Get High pressure, better recharge rates.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
IDK about Nerves but my Epiphany got a little over a bag if I remembered correctly.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
really thats it?? ah iguess itsgood with all day refills lol

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Prolly around 700, a 45/45 isn't that big of a tank and to my knowledge nerves are poppet valve designed so it will get around the same.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what about a 88ci with 45 psi low pressure how about that because i really want a low pressure gun

·
Paintball?
7,646 Posts
just putting a low pressure tank on it won't make it low pressure.

The reg on it is going to bring it down to however much anyways, so it won't matter. Save yourself the trouble and get a hp output tank

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i meant to say i want a low pressure tank lol not gun so is it better to get a high pressure or low pressure and how many shots will a 88ci 45 psi tank get?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
More then you will ever need in 1 fill. Get high pressure, faster recharge rates.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol as in faster recharge rates what does that mean?im sorry im a complete noob when it comes to this stuff

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
The tank will recharge the noid/regs in the gun faster which makes faster ROF easier and Drop off(drop in Velocity) non-existent.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Yes sir. You can get them pretty cheap off the nation, but I highly suggest you get a 68/45. That 88 will be way too big and bulky.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol yeah but i hate refilling so its a high chance ill still get an 88 :) so just no low pressure... does anybody here have any serious problems with a low pressure? because for some reason i still want a low pressure one lol

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
it wont' recharge as fast as high pressure, meaning you could be shooting then suddenly have your marker burp and nto shoot properly till the air recharges. There's realyl no point ina low pressrure output tank unless youreusing an older angel.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh ok!! now i get it lol thanks matrix ill for sure to get a high pressure tank now :) thanks a lot what about a hopper any one you reccomend for a guy like me on a budget!

·
Registered
101 Posts
what is your budget? sorry if you posted it before, im to lazy to scroll up, also, to find the average shot per air tank you multiply the ci by 10, i think ,dont quite remember so, for example, 88 ci tank will get you 880 shots, on average, but with more air efficent marker, could get close to 1000 shots.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts