Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I haven't tried either of those out, but IMO i dont think that either one would make a huge difference. it's all about paint to bore size.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
They are the same barrel, just different milling.

If you're looking for a cheap barrel like these, get a Custom Products 1 Piece. Can't go wrong with them.

Porting only helps with decreasing the sound the shot makes once the paintball leaves the barrel. The more porting, the quieter the shot. But, the more porting, the less efficient your marker will be since you need to increase your velocity slightly to compensate for the loss of air during the shot. I wouldn't worry about efficiency though with porting. That really only makes a noticeable difference if there is waayy too much porting, and all of the barrels out right now don't have that much.

And accuracy mostly depends on the paint to barrel match. So, always buy good quality paint (consistently round, no dimples, even fill distribution, etc.), make sure it fits just right in your barrel, and always keep your barrel clean. A barrel kit may be of some use, so you might want to look into that other than just a single barrel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts