Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to know who has a SP vibe and what kind of upgrades do you have on it. please feel free to post pictures! i have a couple questions. who makes a clamping feed neck for the vibe? who makes the best trigger for the vibe?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a Vibe and the only thing I would change is the barrel, and get a good hopper!

ask me something about it if yuh want to!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah sorry LOL I posted this before I got mine but I love it so much. Haha do you ride? I ride too haha for 11 years now

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
All I know is that I saw TONS of vibes being worked on this weekend at the SP tent at CPS living legends event. I couldn't believe how many needed work.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well the older ones didn't have 3 round burst and full auto to they recalled them and changed the board out for free so that what you were probably seeing.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ya you just probaly saw them changing the board! Luckily mine is the new version! ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah mine is the old one I need to get it done

·
Registered
4 Posts
me and my friend are looking at getting a vibe and im not big into paintball so im a little sketchy to put 150 bucks in it at one time. Im pretty sure ill like it but i just need to make sure its gonna be worth it.

·
Old Fart Squad of Bristol
141 Posts
For that kind of money its pretty hard to do any better. I was going to start back in to the sport after not playing in nearly 20 years (yeah, the PGP pump and 12 gram Co2 days) with a Kingman or something blowback like that till I heard about the Vibe and PS-1. They most defiantly win out at that price range it seems...

Good luck and have fun, stay low and fast!

-Dave :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts