·
Bill Daimler
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
leave some feedback

·
Shnazberries!
385 Posts
terrible trader took around a month for shipping to work through and his gun came literaly in pieces ( broken peices)

didnt include the cash either.

Never doing business with again

·
Bill Daimler
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really... why did you say a++ trader at first, and i still have your promaster where you put the bolt in backwards

·
Registered
46 Posts
I once too have put my bolt in backwards. It all happened last year about this time. I was practicing with my team (Chicago Aftershock) and i noticed that my tippman x7 wasnt working as properly as it should have so i dissasembled my rifle and found the problem. Somehow a large rat crawled into my gun the night before and made a nest so i quickly relocated the rat and reassembled my machine gun so i could kill some commy bastards in those goddamn rice patties anywho i went to shoot my gun and it exploded in my face and i sadly had to quit paintball

·
Registered
26 Posts
I once too have put my bolt in backwards. It all happened last year about this time. I was practicing with my team (Chicago Aftershock) and i noticed that my tippman x7 wasnt working as properly as it should have so i dissasembled my rifle and found the problem. Somehow a large rat crawled into my gun the night before and made a nest so i quickly relocated the rat and reassembled my machine gun so i could kill some commy bastards in those goddamn rice patties anywho i went to shoot my gun and it exploded in my face and i sadly had to quit paintball
what?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts