Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a smart parts ion that i just recently got. it won't turn on even with a brand new battery. i took a closer look at it and the wires are broken at the connector where it plugs into the board. my bad, it has a virtue redefined board. where can i get just that small wire piece that goes from the battery to the board? would that fall under warranty for the board? i have the original tin and instructions.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
Contact Virtue and ask them if it is under warranty. Otherwise it is no great thing to solder a wire on.

Virtue Paintball.com said:
Lifetime Warranty:
All Virtue Chips, Boards, and Switches are backed by our bulletproof service and lifetime warranty. Virtue products are GUARANTEED to work and be free from manufacturer defects for the lifetime of the product. We completely stand behind our products and will gladly replace any faulty product with a new one of the same model.

All items sent in for warranty repairs or replacements must meet approval through Virtue via phone or email support. Please call our office at 631-617-5346 for any technical support problems. European customers can reach us through our European phone support line: +49 06087 6083 41

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i called 631-617-5346 explain what i had going on and they are shipping me out a new battery cable/harness free of charge. the cool thing is, is that they don't want the old one back. i'm extremely inpressed! hopefully the getting it part will as easy as calling them and having them send it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts