Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Lmfao....man...I don't look any different than I did 2 yrs ago and yes, smitty can back that up. So, if you search, you ****ers may just be lucky enough to find some pics of me. ;)

oh and btw it actually feels good to be back...in a weird ****ing way....

<3 ya Sam ;)

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Aww kat, I remember when your drunk self was giving me relationship advice. And you were talking about how awesome smitty was.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
Aww kat, I remember when your drunk self was giving me relationship advice. And you were talking about how awesome smitty was.
yup yup... smitty's still awesome... and well, I'm always willing to give advice on girls, especially since I still feel like I'm a teenager...and being one doesn't seem like it was over 10 yrs ago,........;)

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
When I first came here about a year ago,I thought you were brother and sister,for some reason.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
holy ****....I can't believe someone actually looked it up and found those pics. Though those aren't the ones that I'm talking about. ;) the old members know the ones....the legs, and other shots...lol....man.....talk about back in the day.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Dirtmongrel said:
When I first came here about a year ago,I thought you were brother and sister,for some reason.

yes, it's another double post by Kat.....thankfully (not) lounge posts don't count so I can double post all I want :p

anyway...I lmfao over that one...me and smitty siblings? hahahaha....uh no....:p that would be soooooooo digusting on so many levels. ;)

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
yarg....remember burning trashcans, thunderstorms and fathers interupting very important phone calls? ;).....Jesus....seems sooooo long ago, even though it reall hasn't been. I'm just happy I can remember those good times. lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts