Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys Im gonna be taking the camera to the woods when i play on the 10th of July and We are tossing some footage on there of me and the people I play with. I'll have some footage of our guns in action as well. I got some new software that allows me to put it all on DVD and lay some sweet audio tracks over it as well. Once its finished I'll be happy to send some of you a copy if you like. Does anyone think this would be pretty cool? I'll keep you posted on the progress of it. I'll make 10 copys when its finished. If you want to reserve a copy let me know. If you get passed up for one of the original 10 dont be upset becasue some people will have precedence over others because they are friends but when I get another spindle of DVDs I may send you one, but no promises after the first 10 names are filled in. Just so you know, this isnt some kind of special event. Its just me and my merry band of retards out in the woods. Well the list is full so the rest of you will have to wait until I put a copy on Kazaa. Keep in mind that if some of my friends come along and want one, members on the list with less seniority on the board will get bumped from the list. The day I send out the video I will post the finalized list of recipients. I will PM you and get the shipping information when the video is ready and I will make arrangements to meet others online and share the video via Kazaa.

This is the finalized list. If you are not on the list and do not want to get a copy thru file sharing, then I will make you a DVD if you send me a blank DVD and $2 to cover the shipping. I will post further instructions on how to get your copy when I have the files ready for file share or shipping.

1. Lord Headley
2. Dhill
3. Flatlander_14
4. Flatliner105
5. hunt15
6. tippmannfronter
7. 100%wooddog
8. BAURblades
9. Screwedupmonkey
10. Impy28190

·
Registered
94 Posts
price??

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Intranet huh? You know I have another idea, I can make 1 DVD of it and then rip that to SVCD and then go into that and pull out the media file and then put the AVI file on my shared folder on Kazaa and then everyone can get a copy if they want! How does that sound?

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'd REALLY like a copy....

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
i'm in for that, wanna know how things go out there and good luck!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts