Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just curious about the average age of the smokers on pbf. also what kind do you smoke, and when did you start? im 14 and i started im june. i smoke newports and most other menthol cigaretts.

and yes, im bored enough to want to know personal **** about you guys :)

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
I don't smoke, if I were to smoke I'd probably smoke weed and light and milds because those actually smell good.
KrAzAyInSaNe said:
smokeing=bad
If you are going to bash smoking don't come in to a smoking thread. If someone wants to smoke let them, it's their decision, not yours. Their decision in no way affects you, so don't bash what other people do unless it directly effects you.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I don't smoke. Used to smoke weed every once in a while but now it just kills my lungs. :(

I'm more of a drinker.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
He wouldn't have to close this, if you were only talking about tabacco, and not the wacky tabacky. Smoking is stupid. If you want to pay money to kill yourself,give it to me and I'll give you directions to a cliff to jump off.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I'm 21. Reds and Blend 27's. Can't stand stuff like Black and Milds...

A good cigar is nice time to time too

As for paying to kill myself... yeah.. pretty much true. Drinking and smoking will do that to ya... but so can anything. It's like in Scary Movie 3. "Keep smoking, you're gonna get hit by a bus"

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Lets say you beat the odds and dont' get hit by a bus, how stupid would you feel when you die early anyway as you cough up whats left of your lungs.

Maybe if I could actually see it as being enjoyable, I might think it would be worth it give up some years of my life to do, but I can't see how anyone would find that enjoyable.

D

·
0 Posts
No0bIe_PaIntBal said:
Their decision in no way affects you, so don't bash what other people do unless it directly effects you.
2nd hand smoke kills

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.