Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never did this as an elementary kid.. Well once in the summer going into grade 9. Me and some friends snuck out and smoked a cigar and drank.

But last night, i was on msn and a friend said he was gonna go for coffee. This was about 1am.

And in a matter of seconds I decided i was gonna go. I then told myself no and that i was an idiot.. but by that time my jacket and hat were already on.

I opened the door. got my bike and made my break. the roads were empty and i went and caught a coffee. Met my friend and we cruised around then i went home around 2am.

I got caught. But im not sure i really care... it was an awesome experience..

you guys sneak out like little grade 7s too?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
i used to sneak out of the house durn the summer after 7th grade almost every night...and my friends and i would play bball...one time the cops were patrolin the neighborhood and there was a portapotty right there (our development wasnt done yet) so i ran in there and found drawings of naked women inside.

fun stuff

·
Registered
421 Posts
Well back in the day I never really snuck out...But when I got to highschool my parents stopped caring so id be in and out whenever I pleased as long as I never got in trouble.

·
Registered
461 Posts
i snuck out in the beginning of ninth grade, to see my gf(this is like 1-3 in the morning), 3 miles away, i had to run it and im out of shape

ahhh good times, good times one time i got there at 1am and i stayed till 5 until her parents woke up and i bolted out the door

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
who caught u d? thought u were livin by yourself now? or are you livin w/ ure aunt? argh my memory sucks.

i've never snuck out, even if i did i'd have nowhere to go(on foot or bike) cause its too far to anything.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
my buddies had a garden hose hanging from their 2nd floor room(they're fraternal twins).

they snuck out all the time.

i did on occasion, now i dont have to cuz after being away at college, going home my parents dont really care what i do or where i go.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
i used to sneak out in the summer ALL the time it sucks when i get caught because they dont let me stay out as late and they yell out you owell its fun.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
my parents go to sleep at like 9 every night, so sneaking out isnt a problem.

but sneaking in can be somewhat tricky.

so lets say i leave at about 10. go do my buisness, get back around 3-4, drive into courth with no lights on really slow. be quiet as hell getting out, then i have to get back inside.

And since my room is on the first floor (biggest bedroom in house) i just have to crawl in through the window which is right over my bed, plop down, and sleep.

And since i keep my door shut and locked while i sleep, even if someone happens to come downstairs they would never know.

·
1,751 Posts
i dont even consider it sneaking out anymore...i just walk across the house to the kitchen and walk right out the back door...parents dont think anything of it cause i get food in the middle of the night all the time

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Yeah, my moms a light sleeper too.

I sneak out durin the summer, go play bball and occasionaly get trashed. Never been caught, and my room is on the 2nd floor too. Thank god for the basement windows always being unlocked, and un-creaky stairs.

-RB-

·
Registered
882 Posts
Well, arent you guys lucky...I dont live in a freakin neighborhood!!!! I live in the middle of nowhere, so "sneaky out" wouldnt get me anywhere, cuz the friends house that is closest to me is like 3 miles away. Also, if I wanted to go out, I just walk downstairs, tell my parents where I am going, they say be careful, and then I get in my truck and go. Yup, thats my kinda simple life...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah the floor outside my bathroom is creaky as hell. Its so loud and its the door before my parents.

I have 4 doors to my house, but all are the thick ones with deadbolts. So when you open them you really have to pull and it rattles the house when you open and close them.. the one is on the other side of the house and it still rattles the door jams on the other side.

It sucks.

I did get caught. I just said i got in a fight with my friend and didnt wnat to be in the house. me and her always get in fights anyways.. so they believed.. and i actaully did piss her off that night.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Snowsk5054 said:
Well, arent you guys lucky...I dont live in a freakin neighborhood!!!! I live in the middle of nowhere, so "sneaky out" wouldnt get me anywhere, cuz the friends house that is closest to me is like 3 miles away.
I live in the middle of no where.. I have woods on three sides of my house.. and on the other side is a cornfield. I just hop on the bike and head out.. it takes about 10 mins.. i think its 3 km

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yeah, but I mean I live in the middle of nowhere, really. The nearest house to me is like half a mile away...thats the closest person to me! It really sucks. Also sucks having to depend on a car/truck to go anywhere, but you get used to it.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
dhill0413 said:
i did on occasion, now i dont have to cuz after being away at college, going home my parents dont really care what i do or where i go.
my bro is like u

my bro leaves for work at like 8 in the morning and doesnt come back till like 1 in the morning cuz he's either workin at the ambulance bay or just hangin out w/ friends

so he comes in and my parents dont care wen....so i can sneak out even by using the garage door and my parents will think its my bro

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
When my bro moved back in for a year my parents tried to make him come home at certain times.. he was 20 by then.. he basically said **** no and came whenever.. i wanna be like that haha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts