Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago I was dealing with Snip3r, Jason at GZ, pitchblackback,$$_J-money_$$, I_shoot_chronic, whatever you want to call him, I sent him a silver iPod Mini, clear sleeve, and some other accesories... I also sent an old watch and silver chain. I was wanting to trade for a 68/4500 carbon fiber wrapped tank. I've asked him if he's gotten it numerous times and he says he hasn't, that it was lost in the mail. He lives in the same state as I do, only about an hour and half away, basically there is no way this could have been lost.

Then, recently, I found this on PBN
CCamoK (2:19:35 PM): what other ipods do you have...?
Jason at gz (2:19:46 PM): 4gig mini
CCamoK (2:19:57 PM): well
CCamoK (2:20:03 PM): what dus the white one come with...?
CCamoK (2:20:22 PM): cus i might do 300
Jason at gz (2:20:47 PM): charger...firewire...box...OIC skin...cellphone style clip
CCamoK (2:21:04 PM): can you ship it out tomarrow 2 to 3 day...?
CCamoK (2:21:16 PM): usps...?
Jason at gz (2:21:24 PM): it also has aftermarket panasonic headphones

All of these accesories were on MY iPod mini, so he's probably already sold it, and I still have yet to recieve anything about it.

If I do not recieve word of it anytime soon then I am going to contact police about it.

All these are his names or should I say alias:
Snip3r, Jason at GZ, pitchblackback,$$_J-money_$$, I_shoot_chronic

and his paypal : [email protected]
is under investigation and closed

Ground Zero Paintball
2078 Bermuda Road
Lake View, SC 29563

Phone: 1-888-759-2578
Fax: 843-759-9110

·
Registered
242 Posts
i would never figure the one guy that is the **** on pbf, would do something like this

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Last time I spoke to Jason *I as well have not recieved my merchandise, I don't really care though..* He mentioned something about going to Jail due to some old buisness in Cocaine. Now I have no idea if this is true, but I know Jason is a good guy and would never intentionally do this.

Atleast I hope there is a reasonable explanation..

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Wow. I could never picture Jason doing this. Contact the police. Seriously. He's going to scam more people. This is starting to turn into serious business.

EDIT
1337..I hope that's a reasonable explanation. I always pictured Jason as a nice guy..

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
bought a pack from him, never got it, said got lost in the mail, said he sent another, and said that got lost in the mail also. he used paypal and after about 3 months i finally got my money back when i said i wouldnt leave bacd feedback on him.

·
12,110 Posts
We're looking into it. It does appear that he has had more then one or two bad deals in the past.

I want to take this tiem to remind everyone who reads this to read the rules. We can and will ban scammers, and we reserve the right to ban anybody for anything.

And for those who would reply and tell me "Stop makign empty threats you cant ban anybody", thats fine. If you've done something wrong and you deserve a ban, all it takes is a PM from me and a super will ban you.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
wow, i really had no idea snip3r would do this, wow.....call the cops, oboviously many people have had this problem
I almost bought something from him...glad i didn`t

O

·
0 Posts
I will never deal with Sniper. Total bull**** I hear about him. I don't think anyone should. Then he'll learn he can't do this **** anymore.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Alpha said:
We're looking into it. It does appear that he has had more then one or two bad deals in the past.

I want to take this tiem to remind everyone who reads this to read the rules. We can and will ban scammers, and we reserve the right to ban anybody for anything.

And for those who would reply and tell me "Stop makign empty threats you cant ban anybody", thats fine. If you've done something wrong and you deserve a ban, all it takes is a PM from me and a super will ban you.
well, you said that you can ban scammers, and it is apparent that he is a scammer, so why is it taking so long to ban him?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
he's never on aim anymore with his "Jason at GZ" screenname, but i do have one that he uses for his cell i think, i will give it out to mods to distribute if they want

·
Registered
33 Posts
actually seems like he has a nearby mail thief. a possibility?

bought a pack from him, never got it, said got lost in the mail, said he sent another, and said that got lost in the mail also. he used paypal and after about 3 months i finally got my money back when i said i wouldnt leave bacd feedback on him.
I've asked him if he's gotten it numerous times and he says he hasn't, that it was lost in the mail.

·
<3
1,347 Posts
I have the AIM sn he uses if anyone needs to speak with him, hes on often.

I just did a deal with him this last week, he shipped first, everything came as described and on time.

He is a respectable guy, and is trying to get everyone what they deserve. He got in over his head with business, and is also going through some things in his personal life.

I am not trying to stick up for him, he did alot of bad business and I hope you guys get what you deserve.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.