Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is...you can imagine how hard it was to pry this gun from gator's hands. Even as a pretty close friend he was very reluctant to sell it to me, and even then, it was a very expensive purchase. This gun is in the same exact form that I got it from gator on the last day of the Chi-town open (sunday). This gun is amazing, Im sure you all saw this gun help destory aftershock and his former teammate; lasoya in chicago. If you have any questions, I prefer you post them, if not, pm me...at the least, shoot me an IM and I'll try to respond.

·
Registered
57 Posts
10/10
sweet looking marker...

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yupp, the one hes using in that picture was a production gun...the one i have is the 'prototype' no matching anno on the frame...and the frame is actually different...it doesnt have the hook at the bottem either. The gun also has no serial number...the ram and such as a lot of 'ahem' work done to it...as this thing is more effeciant than my ego6 was...which is something odd to see ina timmy. the board is well...you can guess. The only downside to this gun is gator kept the techna...but oh well...heh and it wasnt as pricey as you would think...but expensive than most guns

1 - 20 of 25 Posts