• Does it need more?

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The gun has all its basic features of cock to get the ball into the chamber, verticle co2, and one upgrade is a stealth barrel. My friend and I bought both the same day because we got the guns for a $100 each because they were given to the store owner to pay off a debt, and I heard these go for around $300. Please give me an idea of much they are worth, and what's good about them. Plays good but I don't have the patients to cock everytime. I am a sniper lol but still like close combat to LOL thumup:

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
a sniper is a solid gun, get a better barrel and like a ccm or wwa pump kit and it will be really nice, play with the springs if you wanna run 12 grams on it though...pm me if you wanting to sell it..i might be intrested..lmk thanks..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This sniper II is a 2 year old model of WGP. LOL it does not have anything old or wooden handles it just has a verticle line which I just put a hose on last week. I will get picks.

·
Registered
263 Posts
that looks older than 2 years...it looks older than a 2k1 because there is no milling on the side of the feed,and the backblock is angled..i think they stoped angleing them around like 2002 or somewhere around there, the pump is the older style as well...but i could be wrong all togather becuase im not real good at dating guns...what the serial #?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't like the older snipers but that is just because i have used a chipley series five pump. chipley just makes amazing products. there only great though if you have the money to buy it. but the pumps they make are just so smooth, so is the trigger, i just wish it came with a freakin spring to keep the breach shut. but for a hundered bucks thats a good deal, do you have a small co2 tank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts