Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check out the video me and my friend made. Drifting/donuts/hella snow fun. We recorded over the best parking lot we found which really suck, but the vid is still decent.

Fast forward to 2:30 if you get bored, it picks up from there and we move to a different lot. Alot more fun then that first one!

Myspace.com

Newest Video:
YouTube - Snow Fun

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
What is this snow of which you speak?

Seriously, it will snow for 2 days straight and it will not stick down here....

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you and your friends must be really cool using all those bad words.:dodgy: Which makes me wonder why you chose a christain song for background noise...
Most of the language was from my friend who filmed it. I think the most I said was "*****", at the beginning and "damn", at the end. I really dont cuss all that much unless I get hurt or pissed. Sorry if that offended you or anyone, i used a trial video editer and 20 mins last night to throw it up online. I forgot to mute clip volume.

As for the Christian song, The Grits are awesome, been wanting to use that Ohh Ahh song in a video for some time.

After watching it for myself, the vids kind of lame compared to what we taped over. I dunno, just got the camcorder figured out, so maybe ill make a new one before the snow seasons over. Its just boring without someone else and he didnt get out and film at the decent places.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
As for grits, I like here we go better. But I have done that before in huge parking lots, must say its pretty fun.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As for grits, I like here we go better. But I have done that before in huge parking lots, must say its pretty fun.
yeah its pretty fun. im not going to do it again until someone else with a rear wheel drive gets out there too. also going to have my friend drive himself so the whole video is from outside the truck. i just dont feel like doing it anytime soon, i probably didnt stress out the truck at all, but it will make me feel better if i just lay off.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Cool vid.

Like pizza, we haven't really had any snow here either.

As for Grits, saw them live. But it was hot, so they couldn't really mix, which sucked (outdoor concert).

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, its still freaking snowing, so lets see what the next few days has to offer. maybe a better video in the works.

btw, my friend just got a cam, so now we can do **** like film outside and inside, different angles, etc. also i got sony vegas 7, it has picture in picture capability's, that'd be slick i think.

i just dont want to be the only one doing it, its not as fun and im still learning the limits with the suv and sliding/spins.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
That was almost as uneventful as most of my videos.

P.S. Do it with a car, they don't flip as easily. It doesn't matter if it's FWD or RWD, with enough snow you can whip either around pretty easily.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Im sorry you guys are bored with it. I had just figured out how to take the video off the tape and upload to my pc, so we just grabbed it as we left. I even said after seeing what we got it was lame. This is my first winter with the truck, and didnt want to come back with a video of my rolling it. Not to mention we taped over the best place from stopping and watching it while we were out. Like I said, IF I do make another video of this, it will have more people and more camera angles, probably not going to have any views from inside a vehicle. While it looks boring, we had one hell of a time. If you see the video twords the end in the lit parking lot, there were times where I was comfortable enough to go 15-20 mph and whip it around. Again, I wish we filmed outside the truck through the whole vid. Sorry guys, this was a spur of the moment deal, when I do it again it'll be planned with more people, cameras and such.

Sorry.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
it's -9 here, and still dropping... no school tomorrow for anyone around here..
Same here...yay us! Other than the part about it being 10 below here...that sucks. I hate cold weather.

I love driving in the snow. Right after it snows, I always go out before the plows have a chance to clear off the roads and have some fun. Drifting around corners is a blast. Last decent snow fall we got, me and a couple of my friends went to our high school parking lot (which is about 200 yards long, 25-30 yards wide at the major part and another part off of it that is about 100 yards long and 50 yards or so wide used for parking for football games) and had fun. One of the entrances to the school has a straight shot to one of our baseball fields and from where the sidewalk goes into the grass, there is a small hill that is about 4 feet tall and makes for a good ramp for vehicles. I didn't jump my truck, but one of my friends jumped his trans am (older one, beat up pretty bad), another one of my friends jumped his F150, and then we got some sleds and put them behind one of my friends' trucks and messed around with that for a while.

Even thought I hate the snow, I hope we get one more decent snowfall this year...like on a friday or saturday so I can go out that day and/or night.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I actually have another video thats like 10 times better then that one. Ill upload it when I get back up to my house. I dont think this video im going to upload will disappoint (sp?) at all.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts