Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got alot of snow at my hizzous today, and me and my sis were having a snowball fight and i reaolised that paintball is exacty like a snowball fight, the Snowballs have the exact same arch and and you can "bunker" people cause you have bunkers and all, anfd there were alot of other simolartys but i can memer, iffa bean huffin tew mhuchh pottt...
anyway, just a though.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
like he said... hes been huffin too much pot (huffin? wtf?)

he prolly meant that they arch, nothing more, nothing less, and didnt know what he was talking about. but really, he does hae a point, they are similar.

hey... snowball fight stoned... sounds fun ima gonna try when we get mroe snow

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
lol mizuno you have 420 posts

the only time ive ever forgotten how i got stoned was when i zeroed 20 hits of purple haze. actually, i completely forgot i was smoking all together, then got up and walked away, leaving all my gear in the open. damn purple haze kicks your ass

oh yea, never buy drugs on the net. if you in america the feds will be watching everything that goes on on that site so watch out

-edit- that site only sells legal drugs...

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
there is this red dawg **** u can buy legaly on line and it ****S U UP. i never did it, but my dumbass friend has a lot of it and says it is just like PSP. btw, if u do psp, i don't want to talk to u cuz ur an idiot

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
you mean red dawn from herbalsmokeshack? never gonna go near it

im ordering herbal hybrid buds which are supposed to be just like weed. just mailed out for a half ounce today, cant wait to see how well it works (cause its CHEAP!!)

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
P4IN7 B4LLS said:
u mean pcp?
exactly what i was going to say but you dont huff pot you smoke it... or eat it. but snowball fights would probably be more like playing with pump guns whatever though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts