Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IBackground info: I live in Northern California (far far away from Hollywood, OC, and that bull****). I have a cousin in the Northern Chicago area. He had a girlfriend who was obsessed with everything that is popular in California. She's your stereotypical dumb blonde Midwestern girl who lives in a rich suburbs and gets hand me downs. She likes fake tans, bad music, MTV shows, and fashion. Her aspirations are to be a rich housewife in Orange county. Her role model? Britney Spears.

She is the epitome of what I hate.

Here's an excerpt from one of our IM conversations that demonstrates her ingenuity:

Her: ohhhhh so u wanna hear a story
Her: sooo today i was shopping and i found the same EXACT dress i saw someone wore on the hills
Me: end your story there
Me: do it
Her: omg
Her: well anyways im gonna look hott on christmas for my family
Her: cuz thats when im gonna wear it i decided
Her: speaking of christmas, is ur christmas the same as mine bc ur lutheran?
Me: .
Her: nvm thats easter thats diff. right?
Her: yahh it is
Me: .
Her: do not . me
Her: i will hunt u down
Her: and eat u for thanksgiving
Her: thats a promise

This isn't the first time this has happened. She also asked other stupid questions like "Do the leaves change color in fall over there too?"

The reason I'm posting this is because: a) Its funny b) what the hell am I supposed to do with a girl like this? She's crazy, she's starting to consider me as one of her BFF's and quote me from what I've said online to other people she knows.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
some people just do not have common sense. Those peopel aren't even fun to laugh at because they dont' realize you're even laughing at them.
She's the kind that realizes but has such a need for attention that she'll keep talking to you. Apparently she's a terrible driver. She has some crazy stories, I'll get her to tell them to me over IM and then relay them, they're almost on par with Tucker Max (in regards to hilarity, not ingenuity). She told me that one time she was really intoxicated and she made out with a cop to get out of trouble.

OhRly- I'm not related to her, my cousin used to pound her vagoo
big_balla- Yea, I'm 1/8th Polish Jew mom's mom

The thing is, I'm not very religious at all. But I could be considered Lutheran.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts