Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ****ing hate the snow... inches and inches of snow here.

But school just got cancelled for tomorrow, so it's all good for now.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I think we're gonna get that storm coming our way, snow is predicted for tonight/early tomorrow. I've got my fingers crossed cause I have a research project due Friday and haven't put forth that much effort yet.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
MP11 said:
Snow = less biking. My dirt trails won't be rideable till January so far :(

-Mike
Snowboard!

**** I just got my new snowboard today and there's not enough snow up in Tahoe. I can't wait for some good snow, I'm gonna pull a few 360s and do some sick jibs.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Because of this storm I wrecked my truck =( some lady pulled out in front of me and got a brush guard through the door and her roof was almost sheared off a little ways.

·
Registered
363 Posts
where ya'll at? Just curious my wife is in NY dont want her stuck there she is supposed to leave sunday............. So really how bad is the snow, and If you would inches please???????????

·
Registered
462 Posts
Its just a few inches,slick as hell though. And i got snowblinded.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
Supposed to get 8" between 7 tonight and lunchtime tomorrow. I hope the roads are ok as I am supposed to be driving back to NJ around 2.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
I ****ing hate the snow... inches and inches of snow here.

But school just got cancelled for tomorrow, so it's all good for now.
Oh noes, inches.

Me like snow. It's actually made me happy on quite a few occasions already this year. Watching it snow reminds me of my childhood, and I deathly want my childhood back.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts