Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, so i'm not really new to snowboarding itself, just new to getting a good board for myself.. i was wondering if the 161cm burton air is a good board?

pic:

also, what bindings/boots should i look for? i dont want anything super expensive, but i dont want the cheapest of the cheap either... any help on choosing this stuf would be awesome :tup

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
How tall are you?
As for bindings, Burton freestyles/motos for a binding/boot combo to go along with your air.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm 5'11", maybe 6', it's been a while since i've measured myself.. also, the retail on that board from burtons website is 400, and i found one for 320 on ebay..

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i got this board today for 320, and it looks soooo much better in person than in the picture... now i gotta look around for some bindings and boots, and i'll be set :) i'm excited to take it on it's first run.

EDIT: i think i'm going to go with the '07 custom bindings, and the '07 freestyle boots... good combo? both black in color..

·
Registered
434 Posts
I used to ride with customs before I got my missions. The customs are very nice choice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts