• Snowboarding

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss which one you like more and why.Please don't turn this into a huge flame war.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
seeing how i can't even stand on a skateboard, I'd be terrified to try doing it down a huge friggin hill. so Skiing FTW.

but i do mess around on those cheap walmart snowboards, I've hit a few homemade ramps with them and landed it..but I'm sure that's completly different.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I do both, ski and snowboard. I tried snowboarding last year for the first time and had a ton of fun. I would love to get a board and set up but I don't have the time or money, plus this winter has been terrible to us so far.

Aside from that I have pair of 170's I used to use for all mountain. Last year I got some Head twin tips that I use as all mountain. They kind of feel like banana peels on the really fast stuff, but in the park they are unbeatable.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
skiers are ****ing douche bags and they take up the whole mountain. and they cut you off on the back slopes. Stay the **** out of my way. If I'm bombing a run I don't have time to slow down for some pansy ass 40 year old weaving his way down the hill. Snowboarding ftw mf'ers

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
snowboarding because it's just cooler
You forgot the :dodgy:

This is a pretty worthless thread because it opinion based. Myself I ski race, but I have snowboarded a few times and its OK I just choose to ski.

Unless you have skied on a race or freestyle level your opinion means nothing if you bash skiing. I hear this all the time " I started out skiing but it was really gay and I snowboard now and its way better. " Well anybody who says this is a retard. There is so much more to skiing that "snowplowing" down the hill. Sadly thats how most people learn and its just the way it is.

skiers are ****ing douche bags and they take up the whole mountain. and they cut you off on the back slopes. Stay the **** out of my way. If I'm bombing a run I don't have time to slow down for some pansy ass 40 year old weaving his way down the hill. Snowboarding ftw mf'ers
You want to talk about taking up the ****ing hill. How about all the snowboarders that ride in damn packs and then stop in the middle of hill for each jump? Snowboarders get just as much in the way as anybody else and the person if front of you always have the right of way so shut the **** up you ignorant *****.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I really hate both equally.

Little kids always get in front of you at the terrain park and then stop on the jump. In the lift lines skiiers put their skiis on the sides of your board, practically spooning you. Snowboarders in the lift lines always whack their nose against your tail because they're retards.

I snowboard, but I don't like people on either side.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts