Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love snowboarding, it is so much fun, I love to go offtrails and it is awesome. I went to Donner a bit ago, and I went offtrail, it was sweet. Ya, so tell about you snowboarding stories here.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya it snowed a lot at my house in February and there is this property next to my house and me and my neighbor built this fat jump and went off of it. It was really tight because we put two logs together and then packed snow on it so it was really big.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ummm I don't know I went there for the first time, I usually go to Boreal or NorthStar

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Sugarbowl pisses me off because I go there a lot. Their terrain parks are bad too. The big jumps are too big and the smaller ones all the slow ass kids who can't even make it to the lip ride them. And if they do get past the lip there's still the landing which they always fall and cry on. And then they get mad at you when they're sitting on the landing and you hit the bastard.

Kirkwood is nice, squaw is very good too, heavenly has too many flat spots, and sierra at tahoe and alpine are both pretty good.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have never been to alpine or kirkwood but I hear they are nice. And you are right about the slow kids on the jumps, pisses me off. What really pisses me off is when I ride all the way up to the jump and then I go down and there is a kid in my way so I can't go off of it and then I have to ride the lift again to go off of it. There needs to be a National No Noobs Day at all the places, it would be sweet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts