Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was wondering who all snowboards? i have a ride catalyst 2003 with burton boots and bindings. got it just this year :) summer's almost over and the only good thing about that means i can snowboard at other places besides mt hood's 1 run !

thats my pwn4g3 board.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I haven't ever snowboarded before but for my birthday last month I got a Kemper Upland snowboard. I still need to get some boots and bindings. I've been skiing for a couple of years now. Is Mt. Hood very good for boarding? I've never been there. Just to White Pass up here in Washington.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I board only my boards not as nice as yours. I have to drive 3 hours to have a good hill. 5 to the one in minneapolis. We go to colorado once a year. I have a burton board to but mines like 3 years old. Its the omen power series with the si boots.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Ive skiied, skiboarded and snoboarded and i like skiing the best. skiboard were fun to dick around on since you have so much control, and i hope to get better at snoboarding this winter.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Skied. Fell. Broke. Never did it again. I went skiiing once, fell, snapped my pinky (by the way hurts much more then any other bone breaking in your body). Now i only stick to snowboarding cause i can balance on it, and am actually friggin good at it! I've snowboard most of my life, about 4 or 5 years now. And the only friggin hill we have close enough in NY is Swain.......and it sucks cause its really small.

·
Registered
562 Posts
i board. love it. since i live in iowa, i gotta go road tripping everytime i wanna board, but i ain't too bad. hoping to live in colorado or wyoming sometime. that would be awesome. went out to the rockies this winter, planning on doing it this upcoming winter too.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
Haha, when I was in 6th grade, we got to go either skiing, or snowboarding and I chose snow boarding, I sucked at it big time, the whole day I was on the bunny hill, and I fell down so much that the next day, I could barely walk, I was so friggin' sore..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts