Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with all the hype virtue had behind the spire I would have figured it would have solved world hunger by now or something

anyone heard/seen anything?

only thing i have seen is Virtue's piss poor attempt at a "torture test" only thing remotely resembling torture is the shotgun and even still he is using bird shot. I am not that impressed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjqGRjNIuzY

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I watched an hour or so of the World Cup today. I saw several people taking their rotor's on and off. One guy taking it apart during the middle of a game and another guy spiking his loader a time or two.

Nothing is perfect.

·
Stripper Supporter
1,199 Posts
I watched an hour or so of the World Cup today. I saw several people taking their rotor's on and off. One guy taking it apart during the middle of a game and another guy spiking his loader a time or two.

Nothing is perfect.
That sounds like my Halo. I ended up punting it off a cliff...

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
and get hit there all the time? no thanks
then your only option is to create a space time vacuum in which you can store multiple cases of paint without them taking up any space at all

i mean really, any hopper that has a higher capacity is going to be larger so you might as well argue the same thing for any other hopper out there. even virtue argued the spire was "the same size" as the rotor but holds more, if you look at them in profile the spire is longer meaning the nose is going to be sticking out of cover more than a rotor will.

more capacity = more volume

however I do have one tip for you, take off your top shell of the rotor, on the upper end of the inside of the top shell there are 3 tabs that are sticking down into the hopper, cylindrical things. these are a left over from the molding process, shave them off and you can get a few more paintballs on the inside

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
My pinikio holds way more paint and i'm not always getting shot on it. The only issue I have with it is that one time i about got the nose of it blown off. It ruined the entire paint inside the hopper, and almost broke the stock nose piece as well. Now i'm almost scared to use it again.

·
Administrator
14,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya see, put the nose on, it gets shot, if its not there, no hits.

personally i think dye should have done things the other way around, have the rotor come with the 250 top standard and then sell the 200 top as "low profile"...of course then people would complain that the hopper is too big...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts