Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Nope, never gone, but mine's like 3-4 weeks (April 30th). Don't sweat it, just have a good time. Are you going with someone as a friend or as a date? Either way, just relax. You might take a while to get your nerve up enough to dance, but the sooner you do the sooner you can have fun. You're going to an after party, right? I've been to a prom after party before, it was a TON of fun.

Good luck, have fun, make it memorable, but BE SAFE.

-Jin

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
ahh it's lot sof fun. you going with a girl? have fun, be yourself, don't act stupid(save that fro the after party. :)) and most of all enjoy yourself, that's what everyone else is gonna be there for, you shoudl too!

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i'm goin with a girl kids...amazing, I know. dunno how I landed her. and yeah, we're definietly rockin the afterparties..most likely we'll just chill at afterprom until the end because the school is giving away $100,000 or so in donated prizes (ipods, TVs, **** like that) and I am not drinking tonight at all. WAY too many cops out, and it's not worth it.

D

·
0 Posts
dont be nervous.. just wing it.

Im in grade 11 so no prom yet for me. I dont even know if ill go next year.. I dont do dances. i can do so many other stupid things in front of people and not care at all. but dancing.. i just dont do it.

D

·
0 Posts
Jinjiro said:
Yeah, Smalls, there's the Junior Prom (11th grade) and then the Senior Ball/Prom (12th grade). At least that's how it works here in the States. Or NY, at least.

-Jin
awww icic. Yeah we just have the one and it's mostly grade 12s but sometimes grade 11's get invited to go or are dating a grade 12 so they go.

·
Registered
882 Posts
D_Smalls said:
dont be nervous.. just wing it.

Im in grade 11 so no prom yet for me. I dont even know if ill go next year.. I dont do dances. i can do so many other stupid things in front of people and not care at all. but dancing.. i just dont do it.
Same thing here Smalls, I cant dance for ****. I can also do really stupid things, but just cant dance...I feel way too embarassed...thats maybe why I dont get alot of chicks...or its the selection of my school...hmm

·
Registered
849 Posts
pic of her?

or do u respect her enough not to publish her identity on the internet?

was she ugly?

did u LOOK 15?
cuz wehn i was 15, i looked about 17-18

1 - 20 of 84 Posts