Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, went to a party on Friday night... Cut to the chase, lots of vodka, lots of beer pong... Anyway. I woke up saturday morning (my friend gave me a ride back to his house, obligatory "Never drive drunk, kids!") and I had no idea what had happened the night before... Well... Turns out someone ELSE knows what happened... And had a camera handy.

I'll let the picture speak for itself... Thankfully I was conscious enough to move both of us OUT of the ****ing living room, but ****... We didn't actually have sex, thank god, but it's still really ****ing awkward.

Yeah... Now I'm just kinda going "aw, ****" because that's my friend Louise... And it's just... Awkward.

Any idea what the hell I'm supposed to say? she's a good friend of mine, who NORMALLY has very upstanding morals... but apparently she doesn't do so well with alcohol. I can't help but laugh at the situation, but I'd prefer to not lose her as a friend because of this, even though I wouldn't blame her...

haha anyway... I figure you guys might have had a little experience with this type of situation, so yeah...

How's life? hahaha

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
ive had something like this happen twice. we just sort of blew it off like it didnt happen. and when we did bring it up we just said it was bound to happen sooner or later. haha.

But yeah noone else except me and those 2 really know about the happenings. No pictures or anything.

Lets hope kenz or w.e doesnt see that pic hahahaha

Wes.

PS: Whats her ******* again :)

D

·
0 Posts
so what, ya hooked up.. dont worry. itll only screw up the friendship if ya let it.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so what, ya hooked up.. itll only screw up the friendship if ya let it.
Well, it's not so much the hooking up part that's awkward, it's the whole "both of us ending up in a room with no clothes on" part that's awkward.

I don't know what we did exactly, all I know is that we didn't have sex because she wasn't on the pill and I didn't have condoms.

And I've tried to blow it off and act normally and she's been quite... ehh... weirded out. She wont make eye contact with me and if I try to talk to her she backs off...

I guess I just need to give it time.

@ Wes:

Yeah... If kenz sees that pic... It'd be pretty awkward. I think she'd understand, though, that I'm a little, eh, pent up and that there was alcohol involved. It would still be weird.

And what'd you ask at the end? whatever got star'd out was obviously the important part of the question.

D

·
0 Posts
all I know is that we didn't have sex because she wasn't on the pill and I didn't have condoms.
haha, you might be giving yourselves a little too much credit there bud. Unless you SPECIFICALLY remember making this decision and DEFINITELY know that you didnt, then assume otherwise. Talk to her and see what she remembers. Chicks can usually tell the next day.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha, you might be giving yourselves a little too much credit there bud. Unless you SPECIFICALLY remember making this decision and DEFINITELY know that you didnt, then assume otherwise. Talk to her and see what she remembers. Chicks can usually tell the next day.
My bad, worded that incorrectly.

She prevented us from having sex because she's not on the pill and I didn't have condoms... That's what she told me on Saturday when she called me.

Im guessing at that point I was still somewhat coherent, but when both of us fell asleep (passed out) later (I think it was around 12 when we left the living room) I forgot EVERYTHING.

My friend found me at like 3:30 and woke me up and such and we got back to his house at like 4... Interesting night. It's really weird because every moment after basically my first sip of beer is just gone... I've forgotten bits and pieces before but never an entire night.

·
Pedobear Supporter
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Short_Yeti/EpicHighFive.png[/IMG]

Good tag dude.
haha thanks... I guess.

@ Rusty...

Yeah, I heard a bunch of stories from buddies... But all of them were like the meatheads going "Ugh, yeah man, tap that!" and I just kinda want to punch them in the face...

But yeah, a couple of my buddies said i basically played beer pong until I couldn't stand, at which point I fell on the floor and started laughing non-stop... Then Louise, who'd been standing next to me and hanging out with me, sat down next to me, then lied down next to me, then next thing they knew she was topless and we were hooking up right on the floor. Awkward........

But yeah, then we got up and made it to a room... The rest is still up in the air. Something between hooking up and having sex, though, so I guess I can't really complain. Felt really guilty on Saturday, though, after she called me... Still feel guilty.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
ive had something like this happen twice. we just sort of blew it off like it didnt happen. and when we did bring it up we just said it was bound to happen sooner or later. haha.

But yeah noone else except me and those 2 really know about the happenings. No pictures or anything.

Lets hope kenz or w.e doesnt see that pic hahahaha

Wes.

PS: Whats her ******* again :)
It's a social networking site. It was a joke.

wes.

·
i haz teh titties
199 Posts
From a female perspective if your girl finds out be prepared for the battle that ensues. No matter how cool she is and how much "she understands" shes still going to be hurt. She might say that shes ok and pretend to shrug it off but she'll be hurt. A guy that I dated made out with a girl and I pretended like it didnt bother me and a couple of years later it still irked me.

As for your friend, she'll get over it eventually. I promise. Us girls don't know how to handle that kind of stuff very well. My friend and I had something going on which eventually led to my current relationship and it was really awkward after we had sex. She'll be fine, just give her some space for a little bit and let her work things out; don't try to talk about it for a while.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
From a female perspective if your girl finds out be prepared for the battle that ensues. No matter how cool she is and how much "she understands" shes still going to be hurt. She might say that shes ok and pretend to shrug it off but she'll be hurt. A guy that I dated made out with a girl and I pretended like it didnt bother me and a couple of years later it still irked me.

As for your friend, she'll get over it eventually. I promise. Us girls don't know how to handle that kind of stuff very well. My friend and I had something going on which eventually led to my current relationship and it was really awkward after we had sex. She'll be fine, just give her some space for a little bit and let her work things out; don't try to talk about it for a while.
m4 doesnt have a girl he just stalks this girl named kenz. It's pretty weird. He took a bunch of pictures of her while she was checking out some old cars one day. She had no idea. It's in one of the threads on here somewhere.

now thats a creepa!

Wes

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
WesIsHimself (1:00:07 AM): you seen m4s thread?
hueyjewmen69 (1:00:42 AM): who?
WesIsHimself (1:00:48 AM): m4maniac lol
WesIsHimself (1:00:54 AM): check it out
hueyjewmen69 (1:00:58 AM): the awkward one?
WesIsHimself (1:00:59 AM): i might fap to the picture in it later.
hueyjewmen69 (1:01:16 AM): dog you can only see part boob

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
WesIsHimself (1:00:07 AM): you seen m4s thread?
hueyjewmen69 (1:00:42 AM): who?
WesIsHimself (1:00:48 AM): m4maniac lol
WesIsHimself (1:00:54 AM): check it out
hueyjewmen69 (1:00:58 AM): the awkward one?
WesIsHimself (1:00:59 AM): i might fap to the picture in it later.
hueyjewmen69 (1:01:16 AM): dog you can only see part boob
hahaha fap fap fap

i hook up with my good friend Erin damn near every time she comes home on breaks, its easy bro... dont bring it up unless you plan to hook up(again)

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
hahaha fap fap fap

i hook up with my good friend Erin damn near every time she comes home on breaks, its easy bro... dont bring it up unless you plan to hook up(again)
yeah one of the girls im talkin bout. we've hooked up a couple of times or more that I can remember. I've woke up next to her several times. I figure people know when she goes to my room with me when I go to bed. but noones ever brought it up. So who caress.

Wes.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
reminds me of what happened a couple weeks ago. hooked up with a lesbian (yes shes strictly lesbian, but I guess this story doesn't support that) anyways a bunch of us were playing some beer pong, and we were all pretty drunk, and she said she she was horny and mad there was no lesbians there with her, and needed someone to make out with, and so I raised my hand, and things progressed from there. Like you, we didn't have sex because there was no condoms present, but whatever, it's still a pretty good story between me and my friends.

I haven't seen her since then, cuz we're not really friends, but we have mutual friends, so we're bound to see eachother again, and I think she's gonna feel awkward about it, but I won't.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Man of all my drunken nights and shenanigans involving females, I've never stooped that low to a floozy like that. This kind of **** happens man. That's why you've got to learn your limit and not surpass it because it can really get you in trouble. If you couldn't remember anything after the "first sip of beer" then you probably shouldn't be drinking. Either that or start learning how to control yourself or build a tolerance. I guess I was the same way, I'd start feeling tipsy after a few beers. Now I have to drink a 6 pack or so to feel that.

As for staying friends it can happen. Sounds like she's just making it weird. Just be blunt about it and be like "***** it's all good now stop being a *****" or something.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Man of all my drunken nights and shenanigans involving females, I've never stooped that low to a floozy like that. This kind of **** happens man. That's why you've got to learn your limit and not surpass it because it can really get you in trouble. If you couldn't remember anything after the "first sip of beer" then you probably shouldn't be drinking. Either that or start learning how to control yourself or build a tolerance. I guess I was the same way, I'd start feeling tipsy after a few beers. Now I have to drink a 6 pack or so to feel that.

As for staying friends it can happen. Sounds like she's just making it weird. Just be blunt about it and be like "***** it's all good now stop being a *****" or something.
yeah! tough love!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts