Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
I didn't like the post above me one little bit, but I agree in this song being one of the worst things to come into music in the last ten years or more.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
im glad to say i've never heard it. only emo **** i've heard was on a commercial on the radio and it was a 2 second clip of Dashboard Confessionals....and I hate them already. super duper gay music, goddamned emos...

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Galvaniz3 said:
emo is about as cool as pokemon
emo is worse than pokemon........there is a green day song that has those same lyrics but it is a older song its called "paradise", i think its the same but idk, it sounds the same

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
i think the song has alot of energy and if its on i wont mind usually

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Dear Everyone,

STOP SAYING "EMO"

Thanks.

On another note....if you like anything with "energy" that's stupid. Fat people having sex displays energy, but that doesn't mean it's okay with me. Energy does not translate to "good" in any language as far as I know. Nope.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
there have been far worse songs in the genre

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
they suck, the song is bad, but its really catchy. and its true, my heart is in ohio, literly and figuratively

·
Registered
222 Posts
what makes it worse is that theyre from Dayton, disgracing the state

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i dont personally hate emo. coming from long island (where this whole emo stuff is HUGE) i got suckered in to alot of bands. there are a few sellout bands, but alot of them started playing here on LI at local venues and crap.

there's decent emo, thats catchy and isnt 'annoying' to listen to, but hawthorne heights is awful. they SUCK at screaming, and theyre just SO generic...

if you want to hear a few good emo bands, i can reccomend some good ones that i've seen.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts