Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did u guys all find out about PBF? i just clicked on Forums or w/e on xpaintball.com, read as little, registered, and here i am! What about u guys?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wait, i lied. i went through xpaintball.com, but then i forgot about it. a week later, i just typed in paintballforum.com, registered, then i realized they were 1 and the same

·
Registered
376 Posts
i think i just typed in the address asuming that there would be a forum with this address and there was so i joined.

·
Registered
561 Posts
xpaintball

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I think I was selling a tippmann and posted everywhere. I just like pbf because it was the right size. and the people where smart and nice.

·
Registered
687 Posts
xpaintball, I would build diff gun package like every day and find out how much this sport would cost me:rolleyes:. now look where I am. And david, you spam a lot!!! You got here in June and have 1350 posts. I know post count doesn't matter but your almost like nadoajawah or what ever his name was. and for the people who don't rememebr him, he had like 57 posts per day. it was insane. he had 500 posts in a week!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
i was on pbstar and didnt know about any of these otha places and i got sick of all the pop ups and stuff so i used google to search for a better one and this is my favorite

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
I went to xpaintball.com when I first started, and clicked on the forums to read what people would say, here I am.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Derek Yegan david, you spam a lot!!! You got here in June and have 1350 posts.
ok. its not spam, but ok.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts