Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES, THATS RIGHT, we beat them cats today with a final score of 17-31. It was a great game if anyone was able to catch it. By far the best play of the game was in the 3rd quarter when they did a direct snap to randle el (i think it was) and he tossed it back to Ben and he threw it like 50+ yards for the TD. The game was awesome, but next week we play the colts, and thats gonna be a challenge.

TL;DR- Steelers won!

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Watched it..... and absolutely LOVED it. Was expecting it though, a friend of mine who loves the bengal's told me they were going to lose lol( he got to see them play against the colt's few week's ago). But i was hoping the patriot's would play the colts. But hopefully the steeler's can beat them this time.

Kinda feel bad for palmer though. OUt for the season with a torn acl..... could never be the same again.

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
on the second drive they had to hurt one of the best quarter backs in the nfl to win.
thats cheating it was planned you didnt win fairly. it could have been a good game. kitna did alright the first half then was ****ing horrible the rest.

·
Registered
332 Posts
im from cincy and i would've liked to see how it ended up if palmer didn't tear his acl...but im not gonna cry and say thats the only reason the steelers won cuz i honestly was expectin the bengals to lose...but it was a good game

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Wait a minute........ how did they cheat by hurting him?

IT was NOT a late hit, he jumped, and was falling BEFORE the ball was hit. He has an offensive lineman blocking him. If that guy would have blocked him for .2 second's longer, it would have never happened.

About headley's comment about being lucky.... ;) isnt most game's decided by luck? Texas was lucky the booth was to stupid to challenge their crap touchdown. Washington was LUCKY the buc's coach had more ball's than brain's, so he went for 3 4th and 1's instead of kicking 3 field goals. Which would have won the game. etc......

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
It's not like the Steelers couldn't have won that game anyway, they've beat them 3 times with Palmer behind center and should have won the last game.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
The Steelers struggled early but I think that their playoff experience helped them a lot. Even when they were behind they stayed calm. The Bengals on the other hand, after the big trick play, were yelling at eachother on the sidelines. I'll definately take the Colts next week. The Steelers just didn't impress me all that much today.

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
Headley said:
They got lucky, simple as that.

they didnt get lucky at all. even if palmer played im willing to bet they would still win. cinci got lucky a few weeks ago when pitt played one of thier worst games of the year. i HATE the bengals with a passion. i also hate the steelers, but its the lesser of two evils.

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
it doesnt matter if they would have had palmer in there. either way the steelers would have won. they are obviously the better team. the randel el direct snap play was indeed rather cute. i enjoyed it. yeah i said cute.

anywho, go broncos!

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
lol, my best friend like the steelers, so obviously i have to go against her favorite team. Besides, i'm an Eagles fan, and she hates the Eagles. No Eagles comments, this was just a bad season.

- Brian

1 - 20 of 38 Posts