Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IO juist got abevpted to colklge d m ; im cnelepingbrating be stiltt i dont felkin that godi thaboput eberintng. likep; alkkl tbutihs presuuire is gon,m ebut stull uidont feek welk baout whaitht im aoding with kife, I trued itop sCeslierbarete nit o idtsil.; cefle like **** i Drank jagiern anm baljkach house ad caprtai mmorenagrans abnd im n tos ome completynj wateds. nio materry whajts i do ;o i hustll fielsl klike uuim doing tjh er worng thinmg,./
k'

sdrrry.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
Carmas said:
IO juist got abevpted to colklge d m ; im cnelepingbrating be stiltt i dont felkin that godi thaboput eberintng. likep; alkkl tbutihs presuuire is gon,m ebut stull uidont feek welk baout whaitht im aoding with kife, I trued itop sCeslierbarete nit o idtsil.; cefle like **** i Drank jagiern anm baljkach house ad caprtai mmorenagrans abnd im n tos ome completynj wateds. nio materry whajts i do ;o i hustll fielsl klike uuim doing tjh er worng thinmg,./
k'

sdrrry.
On spell check it's one huge red underline. Although, this typing is better than a lot of people on here...

·
Supporter
3,646 Posts
when will kiddies realize that being drunk does not alter your spelling that badly. You are simply slower and say randomer things, and may not remember what you said the next day...slight typing problems, yes, but not that.

I'm sorry sir, you fail at teh drunk thread.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Carmas said:
k'

sdrrry.
lol, if you were really that drunk, you would probably be passed out... damn fakers, leave the drinking and pot smoking to the men :smokin

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I dunno, I know smalls never faked, and he spelled like ****.

When I'm drunk I usually lose the will to go back and correct when I screw up, or just do it well in the first place.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Yeah its not terribly hard. I've noticed he hasn't messaged back yet either

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
toXic said:
one day I will make a drunk thread........ :rolleyes:
i never will if i can help it.

p8ntballweird said:
when will kiddies realize that being drunk does not alter your spelling that badly. You are simply slower and say randomer things, and may not remember what you said the next day...slight typing problems, yes, but not that.
correct. It really ain't hard.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, I'm awake. I have a horrible headache.
For all you jackasses who think im faking, I wasnt. I usually type well when im drunk, but last night I never have been that wasted in my life. Why would I fake anyway?
My parents are pretty pissed off, but hey I got accepted to the college I wanted to go to, so I decided I'd celebrate.

·
© 2006
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kant_think said:
Well looks fake but I guess I'll take your word.

You pick locks? Well that's three of us, Dooms, you and me. Do you single pick or rake?
Oh I didnt know there were other pickers on here. I like to single pick personally. Im buying a new kit next week, well I was thinking about it.

·
<a href="http://www.picoo
3,251 Posts
Yeah Dooms picks too. I just started picking on Thursday so I have a small 5 piece kit, and can only really open Masterlocks. (Baldwins are very difficult for me)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts