Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,595 Posts
you're gonna regret that. i promise it wont go faster than 10mph. a friend of mine has an electric scooter from razor, and when i rode it, it probably topped out at around 7mph. I weight 165lbs
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mynameisgeorgel said:
you're gonna regret that. i promise it wont go faster than 10mph. a friend of mine has an electric scooter from razor, and when i rode it, it probably topped out at around 7mph. I weight 165lbs
Don't worry about it...I already test drove one.
 

·
Its never lupus
Joined
·
9,169 Posts
I just bought bmx bike, S&M classic frame, S&M fork, stem, and handle bars. Everything else except the rims are poverty. Rims are alex triple wall.

And that was only 250. Nick, you're wasting your money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You people are all retarded, why would I ride a silly 2-wheeled gas powered machine around on the streets while collecting my money from the hoes, it does NOT MAKE SENSE! If it does not make sense you must acquit, now please somebody tell me why a 9-foot tall wookie would be living, on Endor, IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! You all took my thread way too seriously...


EDIT: Dave why would I buy a ****ty ass bike that I myself would have to power... IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! And why would I want a stupid 2-wheeled dirtbike when i already have ATV's, IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!
 

·
Its never lupus
Joined
·
9,169 Posts
StealthMedia said:
EDIT: Dave why would I buy a ****ty ass bike that I myself would have to power... IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE! And why would I want a stupid 2-wheeled dirtbike when i already have ATV's, IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!
Oh yea, I forgot how damn lazy you are.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,024 Posts
StealthMedia said:
If it does not make sense you must acquit, now please somebody tell me why a 9-foot tall wookie would be living, on Endor, IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!
ahahahaha I love that quote.

I love the little plastic/cardboard graphic below the seat of an engine...or what is supposed to look like an engine to little kids.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
flowbob said:
ahahahaha I love that quote.

I love the little plastic/cardboard graphic below the seat of an engine...or what is supposed to look like an engine to little kids.
That is basicly the only plastic on it except for the body u know but thats always a type of plastic, and no I didn't get the matching helmet, I I don't wear a helmet when going 15mph...
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top