Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
No upgrades... Just a stock STi with just over 9,000 miles on it.

Edit - You can't really read it in the pics, but the two little green lights in the upper left hand corner... One says "Cruise" and the other says "Set"...:D :p

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've clocked 150 in my Volvo S80 Turbo. I know I can get up to 170 but I don't quite have the guts or a long enough road to try it.

Anyways, STI is pretty nice bang for the buck.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Thats cool dude. My dads F-250 will go about that fast, and it can go faster, he just runs out of road. The speedometer marks 100, but the needle goes waaay past that and could probally make a full circle.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah. It was 83 degrees at 6:23 in the evening. Kinda warm, huh? Heh. My dad said he has gone faster, but never had the nerve to reach behind the seat to grab the camera before....

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
Brockocoli said:
ha im pretty sure its fake...since usually the speedomoter is in the center unless you custom imported it from another country..,
How would the speedometer being on the right side make it fake? There are so many cars out there, the speedometer being on the right side is not a surprise. Stupid ass Saturn put their whole instrument cluster in the center of the dash.

·
Registered
97 Posts
tmaxx_2.5 said:
Thats cool dude. My dads F-250 will go about that fast, and it can go faster, he just runs out of road. The speedometer marks 100, but the needle goes waaay past that and could probally make a full circle.
Dude... you cant just make stuff up...

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Cnatti_Ghost said:
Dude... you cant just make stuff up...
Thanks

So you are saying a Truck is as fast as a Ferrari F50? And I thought my goped was as fast as a Suzuki Hayabusa. :rolleyes:

STIs are nice as hell and I want one. Not bad but tell him to go faster.

My dad went like 180 in his old GTO and was video taping it. :eek:

·
Banned
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Powerballer, yes that is an STi.

Brocockily, are you retarded? You should really know what you are talking about before you say something so ignorant. Go down to your local Subaru dealership and check out the dash. You need the key though because you can't read it without the back light on. I can guarantee you, though, that the speedometer is, in fact, on the right side of the instrument cluster.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts