Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh em gee I finally got a haircut. Keep in mind that I've had incredibly long and shaggy hair for about 2 years.

I got it real short, actualy too damn short. Don't worry I'm still sexy, maybe even sexier in some cases!

My friend's reaction when he came over was "Who the hell are you?! Dear god that's actually you Nick?!"

It was pretty funny. But hey the brightside is it looks pretty good *all the opinions so far* and it's not a pain in the ass anymore.

Stay sexy PBF. ;)

*before and afters pics soon possibly*

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
possibly? we need pics man.
you posted a pic somewhere and you couldn't see your damn face! lol.
when peopl with really long/noticeable hair get a haircut it's alway's weird. Maybe a trim ok, but a major cut it's like WHOA!

pics!

edit: people are alway's going to say "looks nice". if they have that fake smile then you know u look funny. :p

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
I did that a while ago, it was about 4-5 inches long, and it had the "I don't give a ****" look to it, becuase I didnt, then I bic'ed it (shaved it down with a razor so it was shiny) and got all kinds of flack.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ja289 said:
(no offense) but i like you look alot better with shorter hair. the long hair ehh, makes you 'less' attractice in my opinion.

edit: and no im not gay.
***. :tup

Thanks, I think it does look better myself.

I need some chick opinions though...

Kat?!? :rofl

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
ja289 said:
(no offense) but i like you look alot better with shorter hair. the long hair ehh, makes you 'less' attractice in my opinion.

edit: and no im not gay.
Perhaps, but taking a shot adds like 500,000 sexyness points.

-Jin

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Badinflewinse said:
Long skater mullet hair looks ****.
QFT x 10 thumup:

My brother is doing it, it looks soooo stupid and i hate it. Ill admit sometimes my hair gets on the longer side (like haflway down my ear), but thats only cuz im too lazy to go to the barbers more than once every three months

1 - 20 of 35 Posts