Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it sucks. I cant talk, it took me 10 minutes just to be able to tell my mom what i wanted to eat for breakfast. I had a fever of 102 earler today, but it kept going up and down, so one minute im sweating my ass off, and the next im cold. Eating sucks, i havent eaten much in the past few days, and it feels like there is a burning match right in my throat. Not to mention i have 2 research papers to do, a chem lab, and whatever homework im gonna miss to makeup.

Getting sick isnt as fun as it used to be.

·
Registered
905 Posts
ever thought of writing down what you had too say? but yea ive also realized that being sick in HS has lost alot of its perks.

·
Registered
905 Posts
well its kinda like taking one step back but then two forward. the less you talk then the faster it will heal

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
damn, i kinda know how you feel with being sick. ive been wanting to get sick for weeks, then i finally did and it sucked so much. definatly get some cough drops. they ehlped me so much. i got some halls cool cream strawberry fruit breezers that taste good AND help my throut.

·
12,110 Posts
I love making ufn of peopel with laryngitis. Its so funneh. Stupid stuff like "Hey NYY, if your gay, dont say anything teeheehee".

Every year when I go to our cadet boot camp in the MA military reservation, the damn senior cadets think even screaming at the top of our lungs isn't good enough. They really overdo some retarded things, and when it comes to PT, 10 pushups adn situps is enough to give everyone their mornign burn. :rolleyes:

So I obnlige, adn a day later I can't talk at all. I can still sound off pretty damn loud though.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MedicDVG said:
Strep throat? WIth a fever you generally are dealing with a bacterial infection. You may want to get a throat culture. If it comes back strep, then a little amoxicillin and in a day or so you are good as new.
i went to the doc, he said no strep

but i did start choking on my mucus for a few seconds today which was kinda scary

1 - 17 of 17 Posts