Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was on the third floor of the library with my laptop looking for books and my breakfast musta flew right through me cuz i had to shat. now. so I made my way to the washroom. and picked the first stall, set my laptop down and did the deed.

I go to get out.. the ****ing rotating lock is jammed. And I can't get it. I'm a master at opening jam and pickle jars, and I couldn't get this bastard.

So, normally I would have climbed over, but there was a dude loafing beside me. Now, neither him nor I wanna put ourselves in the position where he's looking up and I'm looking down. *shudders*

So, I figure I'll just wait it out. Well the ****er must have died in there. So I managed to get the one hinge off and was working on the other.. but there was a tight bolt that wouldnt budge. so i said **** it and reefed on it anyways.. no dice. The bolt was strong.

So, I waited some more. I heard signs of life. But no sign of getting the **** up.

by now I was pissed and was picturing the janitor unscrewing the door and coming out to a library full of people laughing. So I did the logical thing.. grabbed the lock, and body checked the door. Wouldn't ya know, the **** busted right open. Surprised I didnt scare the dude off the pot beside me.

**** you washroom stall lock.

·
Ðèm-öñ(Pòp)tårt
1,469 Posts
golden! i literally couldn't stop laughing...

that totally must've sucked - but if you were in the end stall why couldn't you climb out the other side where the person wasn't? or was it against a wall? either way...

"Well the f***er must have died in there." ha ha hah aha haha hha!! lmfao!

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
haha thats great

i hate being in bathroom stalls.. its the most irritating experience ever. one time i was in a stall, and some WOMAN comes into the guys bathroom with her son and he runs under the stall where i am, and im flipping out yelling to this ***** 'get your ****ing kid out of here!!!!' and she somehow got him away and i finished up and told her to get the **** out of the bathroom or id get security

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
BlueShox said:
crawl around on the bathroom floor? Screw that, I almost always pee on the bathroom floor at our school

this is exactly why you can't crawl under the stall, cause people like you piss on the floor

anybody can piss on the floor. be a hero and piss on the ceiling

·
Buy Kleiv's PM5
2,700 Posts
lol that was great, and so was this

Ja289 said:
i hate being in bathroom stalls.. its the most irritating experience ever. one time i was in a stall, and some WOMAN comes into the guys bathroom with her son and he runs under the stall where i am, and im flipping out yelling to this ***** 'get your ****ing kid out of here!!!!' and she somehow got him away and i finished up and told her to get the **** out of the bathroom or id get security

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
lol man this delivers, i dont think i have laughed this hard before, and a two in one(thanks ja) man this has been a good day.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
doomsday said:
In situations like that I'm glad I carry my Leatherman. Would have gotten me out no prob.
unfortunately i didnt have mine on me. And mine doesnt have the screw bits.. but I could jimmied it loose with it likely. Or just stabbed my way out..

and no way in **** was I getting down and crawling out. It's a public bathroom floor, and I had a white shirt on. eff that.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
demonpoptart said:

that totally must've sucked - but if you were in the end stall why couldn't you climb out the other side where the person wasn't? or was it against a wall? either way...
against the wall

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
s a r a says:
uh derek.. what were u doing in a stall?

derek - says:
taking a dump.. what do you think

s a r a says:
sicko.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
doomsday said:
In situations like that I'm glad I carry my Leatherman. Would have gotten me out no prob.
I've used my Leatherman to break into my truck on at least 3 seperate occasions. I love my leatherman. :hug:

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
D_Smalls said:
s a r a says:
uh derek.. what were u doing in a stall?

derek - says:
taking a dump.. what do you think

s a r a says:
sicko.
girls don't ****?

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Ja289 said:
haha thats great

i hate being in bathroom stalls..
theres always a larger crippel stall in bathrooms.....cripple stalls ftw...they make life weasier not as many people **** up the cripple stalls

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i always use the handi-stalls.. but there werent any in this washroom...

well, im still in the library.. have been in here for 24 of the past 34 hours.. i left to sleep.. that was it.. ****ing kill me

1 - 20 of 35 Posts