Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
One time at Boy Scouts we were cleaning a trail out and I hit an underground horney's nest with my rake.

Pain ensued.

Another time at Boy Scouts I sat on an underground hornet's nest while we were playing woodsball at some camp.

Pain ensued.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
olddfatbulldog said:
One time at Boy Scouts we were cleaning a trail out and I hit an underground horney's nest with my rake.

Pain ensued.

Another time at Boy Scouts I sat on an underground hornet's nest while we were playing woodsball at some camp.

Pain ensued.
Underground Horney Eh?

:p

·
Registered
205 Posts
pm me with pics and i feel your pain at a camp i got stung and bit by like 10 wasps

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hmm...Yup if you arent now, you should be allergic to them soon. The more you get stung should make you eventually become allergic. And the more you get stung when you are allergic, the worse the reaction gets every time.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Guzzball said:
Hmm...Yup if you arent now, you should be allergic to them soon. The more you get stung should make you eventually become allergic. And the more you get stung when you are allergic, the worse the reaction gets every time.
That doesnt make sense.

If you get stung more your tollerance would be greater than the last time.

Your theory is flawed.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thats nothing.

Me and a friend were playing against some other friends in woodsball just for fun and we must have pissed those mother ****ers off. They were all over and followed us all the way to the car, I got stung 35-40+ times :nododgy: I couldn't feel anything for a day, I got stung all over and they got under my jersey and in my gloves and it was hell.

Edit: I don't know what they were, I think yellow jackets because the hive was like under a log or something, and I don't know what kind of bee makes its hive on the ground. And they were yellow, so I don't think they were wasps.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts