Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didnt really believe in it at first...Like i read the thread on PbN about people saying how bad it is...im like yeah whatever..

Then it hits you and your like ahh...itll go away...then it just keeps manifesting until both your vas deferenes are throbbing and not even a nude pre-now lindsay lohan could help you get it up.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
A few months ago, my friend threw a potato with a lightbulb in it,at my crotch. I honestly didn't know if I was going to be able to have kids. It was so painful.

·
Crack
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dirtmongrel said:
A few months ago, my friend threw a potato with a lightbulb in it,at my crotch. I honestly didn't know if I was going to be able to have kids. It was so painful.
Compared to blue balls thats a walk in the park. I used to string lightbulbs off my crotch for fun like there was no tommorow and still be in commision after a good sitdown. But when the balls turn blue, oh man... ;0

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I think the part that made it really hurt was that he had the metal part of the lightbulb sticking out of the potato,and threw it as hard as he could. But I can't say that I've ever had blue balls.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Yeah it's a *****.

I got it one time at my ex's house and I rode home on my goped in so much pain. Well I couldn't get into my house cause noone was home so I went to my friends house... he laughed at me.

God taking a piss.. that was some of the worst pain ever.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
what in the **** are you tards talkin about? haven't you ever heard of masturbation??

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Dogpatch said:
Yes, but spanking it relieves the pain. The reason you have the blue balls is from getting so worked up, the only way to relieve it is to release the pressure. Now all the kiddes are gonna start laughing because we're talking about whacking.
hehehe he said whacking rollin:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts