Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm bored as hell guys... whats up?

Btw never start smoking cigarettes... I can't stop.

·
1,751 Posts
I got home about an hour and a half ago, still pretty gone.

And I don't plan to start, I'm glad I hate cigarettes.

·
1,751 Posts
Goddamn I have to peeeeeee

I want a new bike...and a new car...and I got caught by a red light camera tonight, but I had dealer plates on, so I'm not sure if I'll get caught.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sucks man.

I was cruising with my boy in his Toyota Turcel *lmao* and he's only 15 with a restricted. It's all good brotha how we roll.

·
1,751 Posts
haha driving illegally...I almost miss it.

But yeah, I think I've got a pretty good chance of no ticket since the truck still has dealer plates on it.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CoWcH said:
haha driving illegally...I almost miss it.

But yeah, I think I've got a pretty good chance of no ticket since the truck still has dealer plates on it.
Lol yeah man.. jumping railroad tracks doing 60, e-brakes, all illegally fun stuff.

Hope you don't get caught.. doubt you will since it has deal plates though.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
tonite was cool, got off of work at around 12, chilled with my girl and smoked a bowl. tomorrow is gonna be a million times better :)

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol nice man..

I just quit pot. Made a promise to some people.. didn't mention cigs though I can't stop with those.

O

·
0 Posts
Nick didn't you START smoking like a week ago (pot)?

And yeah, I'm not doing anything today :(

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeah didnt you like make your new year's resolution to start smoking more mary jane? lol...and yeah it is quite cliche but very true about what they say, smoking IS in fact a bad habit..im gonna try to quit after i finish this carton =\ wish me luck

·
Naughty Ice
1,596 Posts
went to a crazy kick back, and then my freind hit a divider at like 40 and air bags came out and messed my other friend up. I was back at the house and i couldnt drive because i was.... special.... but some other pople picked them up and his face was bruised and cut up. so thats my semi crappy night!

O

·
0 Posts
flowbob said:
yeah didnt you like make your new year's resolution to start smoking more mary jane? lol...and yeah it is quite cliche but very true about what they say, smoking IS in fact a bad habit..im gonna try to quit after i finish this carton =\ wish me luck
Don't quit after the carton, just quit now.

That's what my uncle did. He didn't even finish off his pack, he's just like "I'ma quit." after trying for like ten years. It's been a few months and he didn't even start smoking again after his dad (my grandpa) died.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I'm really not doing anything today,probably just gonna go skate. Tommorow I'm going paintballing for the first time with my Wrath,so I'm pretty excited.

·
The World Is Yours
1,860 Posts
i got nicotine poinsoning from chewing so much nicorete gum in like a half hour. now if i even think about nicotine i literally puke... i tryed to smoke a cigar and i couldnt.. it worked

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
olddfatbulldog said:
Don't quit after the carton, just quit now.

That's what my uncle did. He didn't even finish off his pack, he's just like "I'ma quit." after trying for like ten years. It's been a few months and he didn't even start smoking again after his dad (my grandpa) died.
well im like slowing how many i smoke sorta...so i dont just stop dead and then ill be in a bad mood without my nicotine all the time

1 - 20 of 40 Posts