Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
tippmann666 said:
dude, that sucks. you should act all satanic around him, just to mess with him. act like your casting a spell on him :hug: :)
Satanism has nothing to do with spells; Wiccan does.

O

·
0 Posts
LOL, I find it funny how you guys are telling him to be a dick and whatnot, without even knowing the roommate, maybe (I know this might be crazy) he's not a radical born again. However, I bet if 2ffu was a Christian and commented on how his roommate was an atheist, you guys would demand he doesn't spread his propaganda on him.

Please, flame away.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I'm a Born Again Christian and most of you get along fine with me.
Dare I say, some of you even *gasp* respect me?

Get to know someone before you judge them. That's all I have to say. I'm friends with people of all sorts of religions.

-Jin

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Jinjiro said:

Get to know someone before you judge them. That's all I have to say. I'm friends with people of all sorts of religions.

-Jin
Yeh, same here. Im not the type to bash the bible into the brains of everybody I meet. I will talk to people about it if they ask, but i dont feel right forcing it on people if they don't want to hear about it.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Jinjiro said:

-Jin
the information 2ffu supplied gives little for us to work with, so we slot his roomie into the general "all born-again christians are crazy" thing. Granted, it's a horrible thing to do.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
So what would your thoughts be if he had said his roomate was black?
Or a Muslim?
Or from Jamaica?
Or what if his roomate was super skinny and wore glasses?

Now I'm not saying I never have first impressions, but my hope is that I at least give people a chance and try to know them before actually judging them. And you know what, sometimes first impressions turn out to be who that person really is, but there are also cases where they're someone completely different.

-Jin

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Jinjiro said:
So what would your thoughts be if he had said his roomate was black?
Or a Muslim?
Or from Jamaica?
Or what if his roomate was super skinny and wore glasses?

Now I'm not saying I never have first impressions, but my hope is that I at least give people a chance and try to know them before actually judging them. And you know what, sometimes first impressions turn out to be who that person really is, but there are also cases where they're someone completely different.

-Jin
Just because he's a christian doesn't mean he had to beat you over the head with the Bible. Actually, it would be good for you to learn some tolerance and respect for christianity. You might actually find it's not what you think is it.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts