Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well tonight was a fun night. right now its 330 and i wont rememrbe making this thread but oh well. in rugby theres this thing called 'zulu'. its when you score your first 'try' which is like a touchdown. so i scored mine today and to become a zulu warrior you have to streak naked after chugging lots and them finding your clothes and people throw beer on you and its crazy.

so yea i did that and then had an awesome night. first keg stand as well it was mucho funno.

no reason about this thread but i ran naked and i thought it was all rugby peoepl but i ran roudn the corner and ran by some girls and stuff so there goes my rep. oh well mucho <3 to the forum at 335 am at the morning.

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
christian dont lie you would love them cuz you like little boys.

courtney ill show the real thing when i get back to san diego.

noone too kpics tonight but it was a blast and lots o fun and if this wasnt a pg13 forum id get naked again right now and take pics an d shwo them to yall.

i even started saying yall since ive come to dallas

·
Registered
24 Posts
getting naked is where its at haha

·
Registered
757 Posts
lol that should earn you a nickname

the girls across the street used to call one of my roommates "pants" because by the end of the night he usually was wandering around with no pants on

even better was the halloween he dressed up as a swimmer wearing a too small speedo, goggles, and nothing else.. some girl comes over and says "the guy selling cups is exposing himself" :rofl

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
ahh, running around drunk

the way me and my boys play beer pong, if you get eliminated without sinking a single cup, you have to run around the house 2 times naked

well, i had an off nite and had to do it the first time all the little sophmore cheerleaders decided to show up. i felt like michal jackson, it was only supposed to be senior and junior girls that saw all my happy parts

·
Registered
757 Posts
dhill0413 said:
find the skanky ones that enjoyed your run.

U of Dallas=small private Catholic university....little harder to find thos girls.
There will always be those girls at the ut-dallas bars.. getting to know some girls that don't booze has been good.. for me at least.

·
Registered
360 Posts
running around naked is loads of fun :cool: . but theres is no adrenalin rush where i live cause everyone is asleep before 11. :(

·
Banned
910 Posts
streakings so fun

1 - 20 of 27 Posts