Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeup thats right, it's been a full year into the PSP vs DS war, and the underdog DS has come up victorious...with all the additionals to the DS you can buy, the features are a tie between the two. And the DS has one thing the PSP doesn't have...good games...

besides the DS lite is the secks

So anyways i was wondering what games i should get

i was thinking:
Trauma Center: under the knife
Mario Kart
Animal Crossing (I was never really into this game but i've never played it but my older bro was addicted to it on the game cube fore a little while)
Mario and Luigi partners in time

any other recommendations?

·
Registered
369 Posts
^lol

if you like black ds i would wait till september 11th cuase thats when they're being released. i can provide a link if you want. for games i'd suggest warioware touched or feel the magic xx xy.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Gahd I cant remember what its called right now but it's the new Super Mario.. Side Scrolling only it has more mushrooms and stuff to make you like Really big and stuff my friend has it and I love it.Very short game though. And get Mario Kart... and Def Animal Crossing...Those are the only ones I can really think of right now. But yeh I like them both mainly because I have them both lol But I prolly play my DS a little more.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Xtoast roxX said:
if you like black ds i would wait till september 11th cuase thats when they're being released. i can provide a link if you want. for games i'd suggest warioware touched or feel the magic xx xy.
i don't really mind the color much, besides the white i think looks pretty sweet

oh and wes, i think that games called "new super mario bros" lol it's kind of a very generic mario name

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ah well i just bought my DS

when i turned it on their was a dead pixel but the warranty will cover it, other than that i love it so far, i played onlike mario kart, i wasn't doing too bad but i always lost 1st place in the last second.

but i'm still learning stuff about it

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
i'd say load it up with homebrew ftw.

i personally am a PSP user and although the DS has alot of nice games, I fell in love with the psp's Madden 06. Being widescreen really helps you see the field. Perhaps it's just because this is the football time of year, but Madden 06 is the first football video game that I enjoy playing. Also, socom online is fun because i don't have to have a buddy with a psp to play with another human. :tup Finally, some of the psp homebrew is pretty nice.

enjoy your DS tho, if i had money for both i'd get both.

·
Registered
369 Posts
i personally prefer the ds because it looks pretty badass in black, its got cool games, the whole touchscreen effect, and pictochat rocks. so far i have $48/$130 in my Danny needs a DS Lite fund and my b-day is in a few days.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
l1nux i was originally planning on getting a PSP because everything about it is so damn pretty. But with it's lack of games it kinda turned me away, hell they both have their high points though.

About the pictochat thing...i was reading the manual and you need to be a certain distance to use that? WTF is up with that? i was hoping it would be more of an AIM thing, and when it interrupts you during a game it would bring up a lil bar on the bottom or something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts