Votes: 24 64.9%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea so last night I went to a really awesome party. It started out as a boring party and I didn't know anyone, but then it was awesome. They ran out of alcohol and weed before we got there. Then they brought a 40 of vodka and my friend took 7 shots! I seriously thought he was gonna die from alcohol poisoning or something. So since he was drunk I decided I would make him do the stupidest things I can think of, which were mainly making out with random objects. So I start talking to some girls and its all good, then the host dude (who hugs people alot) makes the people who arent drunk off their asses go to the basement. So some chick I don't know just walks up and we talk for a while which was awesome cus shes hella cool, so then we end up making out for the rest of the party. The bad thing is that there was no weed, so that sucked.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
making out with unknown hotties is always good

but purplemonkeydishwasher>u

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I was at this party like a week ago, me and this chick I know made out, and then she said she had a boyfriend.

Anyone wanna kill someone?

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Barber said:
She was drunk and you know... I'm irresistable.
true you are, and yes purple monkey dishwasher is the shiznit

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dunno about you but I don't like getting STDs so I wear condoms.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
m98_bmx said:
No such thing as a 40 of vodka.
you can't have 40 ounces of vodka? does it just skip from 39 to 41? Maybe it wasnt a "40" but it was just a big bottle

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
you can't have 40 ounces of vodka? does it just skip from 39 to 41? Maybe it wasnt a "40" but it was just a big bottle

what brand wa it? I memorized all the scales of absoulute, grey goose, and smirnoff brand vodka's. Thise are the most popular to. O also sky blue.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
what brand wa it? I memorized all the scales of absoulute, grey goose, and smirnoff brand vodka's. Thise are the most popular to. O also sky blue.
Freak.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts