Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Today i was at lowes w/ my dad getting some super glue and some wood and stuff and my dad wanted to look at something so i went to go get the car (it was in the back of the parking lot for it to be safe) and about half way there i see this guy push his cart from behind a Suburban and hit the side of the car.

i yell in the middle of the parking lot now sorta running "YO DUDE! WHAT THE **** WAS THAT ****?!!?"

the guy turns at me and keeps going on with his buissness and i yell at him

"dude, u just pushed ur cart into my ****ing CTS you mother ****er!"

so i run over to the car and check for damage. Of course there is a dent and some damage to the molding on the door. About $2,000-$3,500 worth of damage (door would have to be skinned, reworked, molding replaced, and car repainted)

The guy is like "I'm VERY sorry." and i'm really pissed about to throw a ****ing punch at the guy infront of his kids (i was bigger them him and usuing it to my advantage) by this time my dad had gotten the Manager of the lowes and they where jogging over to where i was with the guy. I explained what happened and filed a report w/ Lowes and got the guys insurance info cause that ****er is paying for the damage on the car.

So yea... And here are some pics of the damage. Doesn't look like much, but it's a 2005 CTS V. and repairs = expensive

there is also a gently concave through out the area the little bumper **** is on the cart.

So yea.. there's my story.. comment

--Jared

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
I've killed people for less.

But seriously, if it was my car, i wouldnt care too much, but a CTS, i would go off on someone over that.

even if the guy was bigger adn could kick my ass, you can just let that **** go without saying something

·
Registered
364 Posts
Yes, I know the feeling well.

You should see my uncle(same uncle who is an extremely ****ty driver, see "driving fast" thread) with his Porshe. I swear he has a sixth sense with that car.

·
Registered
246 Posts
my mom accidently sideswipped my dads BMW

not as bad but bigg scrach down the side and a dent in the back wheel cover

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
a guy did that to my moms murano....she over reacted IMO...she got out and started cussin at the guy...i got out and looked to see if there was anything there...there was only a scratch about an inch long...barely noticeable

the murano wasnt 57k....one of my moms friends has the same car as you but a different color...we got ripped on the murano though...paid 43,250 for it...the next week we went back to the dealership (to get the extra key...they lost it) and i was looking at another murano...same exact thing...just a different color...and it was 40k flat...o well

you shoulda punched the guy though

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i would have done what you did man. i'd be pissed off and call his insurance pronto.

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
You learn after a while it isn't worth it to get all worked up. The day my uncle brought the Viper home some lady tapped the back with her car and drove off. My uncle got out, looked, saw there was no noticable damage and decided not to chase after her.

When my truck got scratched I fixed it up and when the cobra got a ding in the door I fixed it up. You'll live longer and get better results from people if you don't get all worked up. Just keep that in mind.

D

·
0 Posts
my brother got a 2 foot scratch all down the side of his door... its was 12-13 years old at the time, but he just got it so he was pretty ****ing pissed.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
thats kinda my qoute...that and peed on people for less...the only way to fix this problem is a duel to the death or you could just credit me with it from now on.

while i have been saying that for years, i realize you were the first to bring to the the lounge

therefor, you can the credit, but i still want to fight to to the death

its kinda boring round here

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I don't see a couple grand of damage on it either, unless that boat is made out of carbon fiber or somethin

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I was loading the kids in the car one day and didnt realize I had let me door touch against this *****'s toyata supra and she went off on me and I was like OMG Im sorry look let me take care of it for you and she was like "Merry xmas" real snotty like and got in her car and left. Ya know yeah i left a mark on her door that I was willing to buff out (mind you nothing permanent) but when someone offers to make it all good theres no reason to be a total ***** and run off with out accepting the re-imbursement off. Why say anything in the first place. Even tho it was my fault I really want to smack that ho.

And what made it worse was the fact that she could barely speak english. Im surprised she didnt say happy Ramadan instead.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts