Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Bye Bye
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, my girl and I went with a bunch of people last night on a date to explore this old train station downtown. One of the people our age has keys because her mom works there.

We took video cameras and such........and no joke, but you really can see "orbs" (like little "ghostwriter" type things that move quick) and such move around. Its crazy. Like our videocam's battery was dead by the time we were done, which is weird. Some say that paranormal activity does this. Another thing is that the film always goes out of focus when you see an orb. Its crazy sauce......I'm alive though. Great idea for a date, good excuse to get close. :)

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Christian said:
It was her camera...and I don't know how to host vids online.....

Just trust me here....go to some creapy place in town and film it....
ask smitty.he would know.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i've had ghostly experiences. it was in my aunts house. always weird stuff happenin there. has been since anyone can remember. long story of wat happened, don't feel like typin it now. i will if somebody asks tho.

·
Registered
671 Posts
i dont need to see vids i beleve it cause my uncle does those indian rituals and stuff in his back yard on his land and he see's this stuff all the time and when i did i was freaked :yikes but its cool

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
yeah dude. but i wouldn't mess with that stuff too much. my friends went to a really haunted abandonned school in asheboro (for those of you in the carolinas, you should know, asheboro is one of the most haunted places in the US). but yeah, they took video and pictures, the lockers were slamming and the sinks were coming on and off in the boy's locker room, and they saw a dark figure with a baseball bat in the auditorium walk and then vanish (goes along with the backround of the school, but i wont get into that). i saw the pics. they weren't bull****ting.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts