Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A factory exploded about 2 miles from my house.

I was laying in bed listening to the radio when i heard a large boom. My house shook a little, and i figured it was just thunder. I pulled up my blinds and opened my window to see that there wasnt a cloud in the sky. Then in the corner of my window i saw black smoke rising up behind some trees. At first i thought a plane crashed because there are always tons of planes flying over our area to newark and jfk airport. Then 5 minutes later i heard another smaller explosion. I turned my radio back on to make sure it wasnt terrorism or anything, but there wasnt any news on it and i figured it must be something small.

Well i checked it out today in the news, and it turns out that a factory that was storing nitro cellulose, a chemical used in explosives, just randomely exploded. Luckily nobody was hurt.

·
12,110 Posts
Heh.. Sounds cool, as long as nobody got hurt (at 3 in the morning).

I dont effing know what time I went to bed because my bro turned off my surge protector (which is connected to another surge connector that has three more surge protectors plugged into it) so all my clocks were wrong.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i woke up at 9 and everything seemed to have cleared up
but at the time there was tons of black smoke

·
Registered
504 Posts
hmm...reminds of what happened last night at like 2...i was just talking to my friend on the computer when i heard this huge crash outside...it wasnt like an explosion but like the sound of a trailer on a bumper road...except really fast and loud...i live way out in the country with noone around for miles...and the weird thing is that it was right outside my room and right out side my room is a lake and there was no splash.....so i went out this morning to look around (i tried last night but the batteries in my flashlight are from 2002) and found nothing at all.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts