Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im getting Badinflewinse's borg, if you havent seen it then ask him for pics :rolleyes:

but i mainly posted this to find out if they sell the microswitches for borgs at radioshack. i know they have the spyder ones, but not sure about these. and also, will it be ok without the sonic lpr cover thing?

thats about it. this forum needs a new thread anyways :tup

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm not really up to speed on borgs... is predator out yet? if not, what else is a good board?

and i knew the switches arent compatible, i was just wondering if they even have them :sly:

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I love inverted switches, where the screw is right over the button, so no matter what you do I would highly recommend getting your setup like that.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i came up with another question: is there an easy way to tell what generation a borg is? i was looking at stuff and came across the zenitram delrin manifold which does some stuff. its not very high on my list of priority upgrades, if it is on there at all, but i just have this strange desire to know everything about it. apparently the gen 3 borgs already have the sonic manifold milling, so not only will the zenitram thing have no effect, it wont even fit. but if $30 were to fall out of the sky one day and i decided to buy this, how would i know if i have a 3rd gen borg or not just by looking at it?

and

boards: virtue vs. tadao. discuss. (or make another suggestion, i havent read about nox yet...)

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I love my nox, get the one with the inverted switch, then get a 25 gram one and invert that, and get like a magnetic trigger or something.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well it came in today and after a small fiasco with the lpr (it needed to be turned up :eek: ) i went outside and tried to paint my fence... but it couldnt be done, even with 5 month old paint at about 60-70 feet it was amazing. i had to actually move the gun to get the balls in different places.

so yeah, i pretty much fell in love after shooting just a pod, ive never shot anything better, (and i've shot almost everything else) props to mac dev wave:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
paintthecatBLUE said:
well it came in today and after a small fiasco with the lpr (it needed to be turned up :eek: ) i went outside and tried to paint my fence... but it couldnt be done, even with 5 month old paint at about 60-70 feet it was amazing. i had to actually move the gun to get the balls in different places.

so yeah, i pretty much fell in love after shooting just a pod, ive never shot anything better, (and i've shot almost everything else) props to mac dev wave:
Glad to hear you like it so much :)

Just remember to lube it with love to keep it singing and have her in bed by 9 ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts