Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yea and I wanna start a blog, so anyone know any free sites I can start one at?

·
Registered
972 Posts
damn dude, im still stuck in the 80/90's screw EMO, you know what emo stands for, emotional, you know who are emotional? girls, and a guy who acts likea girl= GAY

( no offence to the girls of course, just to snow pirahna, grrr ;)

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
dean...quit watching tv with your kids.

anyway I posted on xanga for about a week and was like...ah I don't like to write about my thoughts...girls like it though for some reason they love talkinga bout pointless crap.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
That's Elmo, and he's a little *** too, him, Grover, Bert and Ernie get together and have homoerotic sex parties. And when Mr. Cooper was around I hear tell that he was a big fan of the sausage.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no blogs are for emo people that wanna rant about their feelings. I just wanna ***** and complain and say stupid ****.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
lastonestanding said:
mr. cooper? who the hell are you talking about? do you mean Mr. Roger?
What are you gay or somethin'? Cooper ran a store, and then he bought the farm. They then did a show on death to explain why Cooper wasn't around anymore.

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
That new YMCA Elmo commercial is so damn annoying. I’m really starting to wonder what the hell we’re teaching our kids now a days with all of these gay toys. What ever happened to GI Joe and army men. No wonder kids are ****’s now.

- Brian

1 - 20 of 69 Posts