Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, about 10 minutes ago, I got in my car to go check my mail.

The area where I live just has a bunch of speedbumps. For no reason at all. No one goes fast, and the roads are so ****ed up you can't even if you want to.

I just went over a speedbump the size of ****ing Wilt Chamberlain, and it ****ed my muffler up. So I had to drive a half mile with my muffler dragging on ****ing concrete, making the worst noise I've ever heard.

So pretty much, someone's getting ****ed up.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ja289 said:
just go over with a big axe and break the concrete. **** the man.

I'm trying to think of a way to get rid of it without totally destroying the road. Anything would be better than a 7 foot tall peice of asphalt in the middle of the road though.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Find someone with a old plow on their truck, and plow over it everytime it snows this winter. Maybe it might not work too well, but much less obvious then a jackhammer, or a bix axe for that matter.

Or, my dad parked our boat in the driveway and the gasoline expanded in the tank or something, or the tank contracted, i don't know, but the gasoline ate straight through the pavement. Maybe expensive, but it'll tear it down a bit.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
If you tell the city/whoever maintains the area about it they might pay for the damage or do something about it. If they don't, equalize.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Barber said:
No, it's a mailbox.

I live in a little place with everyone's mailbox in 1 place. It made it easier for the mail people.
Ours is like that, too. Having to walk a half mile (both ways) just to get your mail is annoying.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
Barber said:
I'm trying to think of a way to get rid of it without totally destroying the road. Anything would be better than a 7 foot tall peice of asphalt in the middle of the road though.
thermite...?

1337, you're such an invisible :ninja: yet i can see you even with my eye patch.

·
3D Airsmith
1,689 Posts
looks like it's time to introduce the speed bump to Mr. Trinitrotoluene

but that suck, You break your muffler on your way to get junk mail and bills.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts