Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and all of a sudden i hear my cat going crazy running around and stuff (his collar makes noise) so i get my lazy ass up and find him chasing this around...i guess its my welcome present to georgia? (ive lived here about 2 total weeks)

video of him just looking at it.. http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=PICT015922

oh and its dead now.

so...overall, my cat>cockroaches

my stepdads army stuff and idk whats in the stars n stripes bag.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im sure we're going to do one of those bug bomb things...but if you leave my light out on the back porch on at night you'll see like 20 of those around...crazy bugs around this area...plus these are really old houses so theres probably holes everywhere and nooks/crannies etc.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
When we lived in Goosecreek, SC I hated to go outside at night because of roaches. You could watch them come out of the storm drains.

Also, when we lived in Florida we had one of those flying cockroaches fly into our apartment. I'm sure I looked crazy running around spraying a bottle of raid in the air trying to kill the damn thing, :p

·
Registered
830 Posts
yep, only bad thing about the south. wait till you get palmetto bugs... theyre about 3 or 4 inches in length usually... and they fly... ugggh nasty.... only living thing i have no qualms about killing

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
my dog just ate a fly she sollowed it with her eyes and then snapped at it, too bad I didn't have a camera. Cicadas in maryland are horrible. Last year it was crazy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts