• Other (Specify below)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm making some chili so I can make myself a three-way and it occured to me we've never had a chili thread. So here it is. Vote now!

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I read this thread and went up stairs to see what chilli I had around...only some cheap hormell no bean so I popped it in and ate it all...thanks alot for helping me beat annorexia.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Every now and then my dad decides to make a friggin vat full. Its a hughe pot that holds about 5 gallons. Takes him an entire day to make, but oh so good. If ya dont like teh spice.. stay awayyy.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
Skyline SUCKS. Because it's the hometown Chili around here everyone eats it, especially all the office workers from downtown.

I hate it because it gets so watery, that's why every time one of my friends says "hey we're gonna go to Skyline and then a movie, wanna come?". "Naw that's ok," I say, "I don't want a lube job for my veins today. See you at the movies."

·
Liquor for da Homiez
5,338 Posts
o come on duo... lube jobs for ur viens taste/feel great and u know it.

once i had this hot sauce stuff that ur supposed to dip the end of a tooth pic into it and then dip the tooth pic in 5 gallons of chilli and it makes it spicy. i dipped the tooth pick in and even skooped a little bit, and ate it strait.

ya it was spicy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts