Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well, I may not know much about Vikings, but a good rule of thumb is keep it well oiled. Like any gun. Good upgerades are Bart Parts No Riders, and maybe a SCM, or a MIGHT mAX, OR a 2 liter. For cosmetics look into new DYE Stickey Grips.

·
Registered
62 Posts
two drops in the sidewinder macro fitting and two drops of oil behind the ram. Only use 100 % synthedic oil. like the aka oil. Make sure your macro fitting on the sidewinder isnt screwed in too far. You want to have about 4 threads on it showing. Some of the ups your goin want to get are a locking rise, and a MM. WAS and pandora are both good boards. There are some WAS boards out thier that have the FSDO prob. Uping the dwell will usally solve this problem.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
whats a mitey max? is it a reg? also im going to get a a used one off PBN what should i make sure it has on it before i buy it...also i dont have money for a FULLY loaded one.

Im going to get one with eyes,Clamping feedneck,SCM and nothing less. is that a good idea or shoul di get more on it? im always going to upgrade later so i just want it to be good and still not have to upgrade much.

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Why you're switching from a trix to a vike idk but Mighty Max is similar to a volumizer if i remember correctly, get pandora and eyes and a frothblade trigger

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im switching becasue ever since i got my trix i havent gotten to play...nothing but problem after probem...ive sent it to generation E 3 times already! but thanks for the info..more would be appreciated

·
Registered
62 Posts
lol. viks have better air eff, their lighter, more consistent, more reliable, and they have easier matinence. a MM is a sort of volumizer yes.

·
Registered
45 Posts
make sure your viking has eyes. you don't really need a MM but it would be nice to get one though, supposidly it gives you a little better air eff, and a little less kick, but idk bc i don't have a MM for my viking yet. your gun is mostlikly going to come with WAS which is a really good board, pandora just let you go into differnt shooting modes you don't need it, but it's still a good board too. also i would get a ccm lowrise feedneck, those are awesome. and then if you play front you can get a 45/45 tank and play very tight, and shoot off like 1/2 to 3/4's a case on 1 fill. also you can get someone to mill your tigger so you will end up having a razor blade trigger..and then get a halo bc thats the only hopper thats gonna be able to keep up with it :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright i know what i need to look for when i go to buy a viking now so im all set there. Just one more question...when you put the 2 srops of oil in the macroline fitting...when yoiur firing the 20 shots does it make a difference if you walk the trigger or shoot them slowly?

·
Registered
62 Posts
some was boards have fsdo prob. i know alot of people that have the fsdo prob even after uping their dwell and doing all the things that can fix FSDO. IMO the pandora is worth it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
well you can get the was and run the chance of gettin a board with the fsdo prob or buy a pandora and know for sure its goin be fine. but when the was works, they rip

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
DaBluedevil said:
Here's what you gotta do. Screw in the air, switch the gun on, add a hopper, paint and barrel. Shoot all day. After the day is done, wipe the outside off, take out the bolt, wipe it off, put 2 drops of oil int he macro, take off your barrel and hopper and cycle the marker. Put away and eat something.

The nail has been his on the head. Hard. 'Tis why I want a viking.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts