Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm decked in camo my uncle is fixin to come get me we are goin to get in the stands. hope i shoot a big one today wish me luck

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol

well it's now almost 10 and after sittin in a tree for3 and a half hours.. i saw nothin.. stupid full moon last night. i heard some loud grunts but they were way off.. maybe next time

·
Premium Member
5,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sittin_duk said:
I've never been hunting, but would like to go sometime. People say that there is nothing like just sitting up in the tree and being the only person around and the peace and quiet.
it's awsome except the coldness i almost froze my balls off

ur sittin there u hear branches crackin then your like.. is it goin to walk out or is it goin the otherway? what is it? is it big?

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Gun season has been open since october 17th and i've been every weekend since. A guy in our club shot a 180lb 10 point last saturday, but thats the only buck taken so far. I've seen nothing but does and spikes

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
I think hunting should be done with a club, MAYBE a knife, and some real skill. We humans cheat with our instant-kill from long distances. Be a man, wear a loincloth and kill a moose with your bare hands and drag him home

D

·
0 Posts
OaklandDogs187 said:
Yeah, its amazing how nervous you get when you see a deer hunting.
nervous? what the ****? youre in a tree with a rifle.. verus a fleshy unarmed animal on the ground below...

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
D_Smalls said:
nervous? what the ****? youre in a tree with a rifle.. verus a fleshy unarmed animal on the ground below...
I swear im not out to get you smalls...i just feel like posting a lot.

You'd be surprised how nervous you get when you actually put that deer in your crosshairs. My dad is a hugeeeeee hunter. I go hunting with him, I dont enjoy hunting that much but its cool to kick it with him ya know, and he loves it and loves hanging with his kids hunting, so i go with. Ive shot several deer in my day and you do get quite nervous...even though the cards are stacked in your favor.

D

·
0 Posts
The only reason I could see why youd get nervous (or at least I would) is that I'd be scared ****less to pull the trigger and kill the animal.

I totally understand the premise of deer hunting. Southwestern Ontario has serious problems with deer. There's nothing left to kill them naturally, so they over eat the forests and kill all the future forest growth. So yes, I understand the need to hunt and control the population levels. But I still could definitely not do it. I feel bad when I set mouse traps.. so much that I made my mom go buy live traps.

That being said, I in no way support the stereotypical hunting culture. And only acknowledge the hunting of over populated animals. Any other hunting/fishing is severely wrong in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts